Thread: call of duty modern warfare 2 error 'couldnt find zone' contingency.ff file

call of duty modern warfare 2 error 'couldnt find zone' contingency.ff file

I am having the problem with my new game "Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2", I can have recently installed the "Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2" game on my computer system. My computer system configuration can be as windows XP Pro SP2, AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3200+, 2.01GHz, 2,50g of Ram, and the video card is a Radeon x600/x500 series. When I am trying to start the "Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2" game I can found the error message " couldn't find zone' contingency.ff file ". Can anyone has the good solutions??

Re: call of duty modern warfare 2 error 'couldnt find zone' contingency.ff file

Hello, I can also faced this error when I could installed and played the game Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game on my computer. I can search on the internet on this topic, thus I can not find it anything that can help's me to solve this error. So, I can uninstall the game Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 from my computer completely. Even though, I am providing you the followed link to help you and for your convenience, Enjoy!!!!
    Infinity Ward Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

What you required to performed that can be the go into your Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 "zones" folder. And then remove that map. That map can be in your 'Steam/steamapps/common' folder. After that verify cache files of the game and can download the full file again and solve the problem. I had this same thing happen last night and it seems to be fairly common issue. But this will fix it.

I think that there can be possibility that the loading of the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game that can be finished with some problems because of which you can facing a problem with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2. So, I can suggest you that you must uninstall the game firstly and after uninstalling the game install the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game again. Ensure that you can not execute another applications and programs in the background, that can be while installing the game.

The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 can be a first-person shooter video game that can be developed by the Infinity Ward and can be published by an Activision for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. If you can facing the error "couldn't find zone' contingency.ff file" then follow the following steps :
    1. Right click on the menu of the game in Steam.
    2. After that click on the Properties.
    3. then select the Local Files.
    4. Verify the Local Cache.
    If not present that file then install it from the DVD of your Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.