Thread: call of duty modern warfare 2 Disc read error

call of duty modern warfare 2 Disc read error

I had buy the Genuine version of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 that can be called as the Call of Duty 6. I can also make some system upgradation to accommodate the game on my computer. I can modified my computer configuration as processor to AMD Phenom II X2 3.1 GHz, Gigabyte motherboard that can have on board graphics of 512 MB and also can have the slot to add an external video card of Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT which can be of 1 GB. I am now using 2 RAM sticks of 2 gigs each. But when I try to run the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, it can shows the Disc read error.

Re: call of duty modern warfare 2 Disc read error

I guess that the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game that can you had installed on your desktop computer system can be either corrupted or it can be fully damaged due to of that you can facing this memory related error can be getting. So, I think that un-installation of the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of the game that you can have installed can be resolve this error of the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game. I hope it can help you!!

I can also face that kind of Disk read error when I am trying to play the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game on my computer. I can search a lot on the internet related to this Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 disk error but I am not able to get any help that can solve my problem. So, I can uninstall the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game due to this error. But, I am providing you the following link for your help, Try It!!!
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

The Call of Duty modern Warfare 2 PC game can be most amazing and thrilling game that could played earlier. When I played the Call of Duty modern Warfare 2 game I can not found this kind of error. I guess that your CD of the Call of Duty modern Warfare 2 game can be crashed or can have the some scratches on it. if this can be true then replace your CD of the Call of Duty modern Warfare 2 game and buy the another one for better performance.

According to my experience, I guess that may be your Call of Duty modern Warfare 2 can not be installed properly on your computer system. If this can be the situation then I suggest you to reinstall the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game on your computer system and replace all the files that can be required by your Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Game. I hope it can be help for you.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever