Thread: Squads die with no reason in DoW2

Squads die with no reason in DoW2

When i was playing this game on my computer there a problem occurred in the game. It seems that the just die for no reason though i have patch level 2.1 on my system. The squads are not being attacked and the health level decreases extremely fast. This problem has happened for more than three times in my game. It make the game unplayable and i don't understand why it is happening, i have tried all the setting and checked it properly but nothing happened. Please help me..

Re: Squads die with no reason in DoW2

I have also faced this kind of problem actually. In my game the forces just keeps dying with no reason and has no kind of damaging war gear. As i have noticed that this is clearly a bug problem in the game, you can only wait for the fix untill the developers they get any solution for the same. I think you don't need to worry just wait for the fix and don't do anything with your game as it can effect all your games data.

I think you need to re-install this game in your computer to get rid form this problem which you are facing. This can be the bug problem and if you wan then you can download the latest version of the patch file and then just check it out with the game, if the problem persist then you can also check that all the files of this game are properly saved in the system. Just try it and see the difference.

Till now i have not seen this kind of problem with DoW2 game. I think there may be some corruption in the game files which is causing or killing your own squads, it is faces by most of the user as i have seen after you have posted this problem on this game. There must be some specific reason by which you are afcing this problem. Getting this problem could be the craps it happening in the game, and it might help in isolating the conditions causing it to happen.

I think for you it is specific that the damage is being caused by the Wraithguard in the Chaos Rising. I think you need to try verifying the integrity of this particular game's cache through the steam and you need to start a new campaign. There maybe some file that are might have got corrupted during the installation of this game in your computer and if you wan then you can re-install it one more time.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

The best way to solve your problem is that you need to check all the updates for your game and also update for the patch file and then also check the game settings in your game. Then if the problem is not solving then you need to contact the manufacturers of this game or you can place your problem on the official site of this game. Just do all these thing and after that if you get any solution then please reply as i also wanted to know what is causing this problem.