Thread: God of War II gaming issues

God of War II gaming issues

Hello. I have been using a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed God of War II game application to the system. The problem is that the game lags and the graphics of the same is too blur. I do not what is the issue as my system is ok. Please do help me out so that I can play the game well. Thank you.

Re: God of War II gaming issues

The game application that is been installed may have some issue related and associated with the same. You need to check out that whether there is some bug issue appended with the same that is to the installer file. It would be better that you check out and then reinstall the application with a new copy of the application. This will sort the issue.

IT could be that the graphic card of the game that is been installed to the system may not be sufficient that is the memory of GPU is low to match up with the game. Hence it shows such problems. You need to overclock your GPU and then increase the memory of graphic card. Also troubleshoot the video card of the system. Then it would help you out to get a better conclusion.

The game been very old it is quite possible that the application is not able to function well with the operating system. This is because Windows 7 been highly sophisticated software it needs good features and advanced applications in order to make the things to work perfectly. Check out for the thing it would then help you out in making the things to work correctly.

There is a possibility that the drivers associated with the peripherals attached to the system may have some issues. This is the reason that the application is responding in such an unusual way. You need to install the latest drivers for the video as well as for the graphic card. This would then let you to get to a better conclusion.

It is also essential; to check out for the amount of memory that the game application you have installed might require for proper play. It could be that the Ram memory of the system is very low. You need to upgrade the Ram and then look out for the change. Also you need to update the Direct X version of the system to be able to cope well with the game execution for good graphics.

i think u should read the game requirements first and then install the game.