Thread: Braid gaming issue while execution

Braid gaming issue while execution

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed a game application that is Braid into the system. the problem is that when I try to execute the application it lags a lot and then suddenly closes down. Why is this happening? Please help me out so that I can make certain changes. Thank you.

Re: Braid gaming issue while execution

The problem could generally be with the application that is the installer file. There is a possibility that it could happen as the system file may be corrupt. You need to reinstall the application if the issue is not been resolved by scanning the system for errors or bugs that might be appended with the same. The application needs to be reinstalled.

The issue could also be associated with the the compatible mode. This is because the game application been old and do not have much of the features in order to make the things possible to work out accordingly. You need to check out that whether the game is able to cope with the operating system into the minimal configuration. So check out.

It could be that the operating system been advanced it might need the drivers related to the application with respect to the peripherals needs to be upgraded as well. This can be done by installing latest driver tools for graphic card and video card for the system. This would then work out for the features that is been supported to the game application.

Upgrade the system memory in order to work out with the game application. This can be other reason for the same. You need to check out that the application is not functioning due to which may be the reason for the improper functioning. Also install the latest installer file for the Direct X. This would help in good graphical experience. Check it out.

Run the system under safe mode. This would then help you out in making the things to wrok out accordingly. It is because the application may not be functioning well with open Windows as been not supporting the features of Windows . You can then work out when the application been executed. SO safe mode is the best option. You will get a better conclusion.