Thread: Will Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come support Windows 7

Will Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come support Windows 7

From the reviews of Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come, this game seems to be a very awesome. I will be buying it soon after it releases this month. The problem is that I am using Windows 7 operating system and many of the games have not worked in this operating system. So, I want to know prior I buy it, that will Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come support Windows 7? I also require the system requirements of this game.

Re: Will Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come support Windows 7

Given below are the system requirements of Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come:
    • Operating Systems: Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista
    • Processor: 2.4 Ghz Pentium IV or better
    • RAM: 1 GB or more
    • Graphics Card: Nvidia 6600 or ATI Radeon X700 or better
    • DirectX: 9.0c or higher
    • Hard Disk: 3.3 GB or more free
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible

From the system requirements, that are given above, I do not think that Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come will support Windows 7.

As Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come does not support Windows 7 operating system, it is always recommended that you keep another operating system installed in a different drive in your computer, that will help you to switch between the operating systems. This will help you to run the incompatible programs, applications and games in your computer. It is suggested that you install Windows Vista as the other operating system.

Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come will not support Windows 7 directly. You need to set the operating system in the compatibility mode with the help of the troubleshoot compatibility option. With this option, you can let the system to find out the errors that the game has with the operating system. You can also specify the problems that you are finding when the game runs in Windows 7. If the game runs fine, then apply the settings for the future.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

There are many incompatibility issues with the Windows 7 operating system. So, Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come will not support Windows 7. This is why it has been recommended by the experts that the Windows 7 operating system must not be used. They suggest that Windows Vista is a better choice, as it does not have any incompatibility problems as such and the features that it provides are the same as Windows 7.

Make sure that Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come does not support Windows 7 by running the hardware and software evaluation wizard in your system after the game has been installed in the computer. This will help you to know that whether this game is compatible with the operating system or not. If it shows as incompatible, then do not worry. This is because you will be able to get rid of the situation using the compatibility tool for this particular game.