Thread: Program NVDXT Stopped Working

Program NVDXT Stopped Working

Hello, while I am trying to save and burn the map which I am having I am getting the problem of the error. I am trying to do this with the Dawn of War 2: Heretek Cabal game. If you are having any type of solution from which I will able to get the solution then please help me to achieve it. I will be thankful to you. When I try to do this, it gives me error message which pops up and it tellls that the The Program NVDXT Stopped Working. And also I am getting the DEP message saying that it was terminated.

Re: Program NVDXT Stopped Working

Hey, it may possible that the map which you want to install is having some kind of error and that is why you are getting the error. So, you must need to make use of the any other map and then try to install it on your computer and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. You need to use any other source for getting this map and then you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Nvdtx is the Nvidia dds texture tool. There is different types of latest released has been provided for getting the various DXT5 dds format. If you are using the custom transparency texture then such kind of problem may occur. It is possible that you will able to get such kind of error due to the different reasons such as the size, format, transparency problem etc. etc.

Hello, I am trying to compress the 4k by 4k RGBA tga file into a DXT5 compressed DDS file. When I try to use this then I process gets crashed at the 2GB Limit. I thought that I am getting this problem due to any type of such problem. If I make use of the nvcompress, it works but the file it generates which is not read by the Maya. It is giving me black screen. I have tried to find out the solution for this but I am not able to get the solution for this.

Hello, I would suggest you to reinstall the NVDXT program again on your system. So, that you would get solved your problem. If you are having any such problem then it may possible that some of the required files are not working and you are getting the problem due to that problem. So, it is simply needed to reinstall the whole program and then you will able to get the solution for your problem.