Thread: How To Fix WorldBuilder For v2.1 In Dawn Of War 2

How To Fix WorldBuilder For v2.1 In Dawn Of War 2

Hello, I am having Windows xp operating system. I want to know the details for Fixing WorldBuilder For v2.1 In Dawn Of War 2. I have tried to search this on internet and I was not able to get the solution for this. If you are having any solution for this this then I will be thankful to you. So, help me to get the solution.

Re: How To Fix WorldBuilder For v2.1 In Dawn Of War 2

Hello, if you make use of the pipeline.ini file and simply download it from internet and use that file for your purpose then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just download the file and then add that file into the DoW2 folder. Then you will able to fix the problem of the crashing in your game. So, just use it and get your problem solved.

Hello, if you are using the WorldBuilder of Company of Heroes then you must be aware of the bug which is present into that tool. If you check it perfectly then you will come to know that the commanddb.lua gets loaded and parsed and it don't provide me any type of problem. So, it is needed to just compare the DoW2 WorldBuilder and the CoH Worldbuilder. And then you will come to know that there is a missing of the required function call. So, it is required to fix that problem.

Hello, if you want to fix the WorldBuilder For v2.1 In Dawn Of War 2 then you need to use the Fixed WorldBuilder v2.1.zip from the internet. It will simply provide you solution from which you will able to get your problem solved. The file is having details as per below:
    • File name: Fixed WorldBuilder v2.1.zip
    • File size: 90.55 KB

Simply make use of it and get your problem solved.

Hello, If you are getting the "Map outside of all known projects" message while using the WorldBuilder For v2.1 In Dawn Of War 2 then, it is the problem which may appear when the WB is unable to find the project that map belongs to. If you want to solve this problem then you must need to make use of the valid DoW2.module file and a pipeline.ini in your DoW2 directory. If you are having crashing problem then simply upload the DMP file which created upon crashing. So, that I can see that and find out the problem.