Thread: Ubisoft- King Arthur PC version details

Ubisoft- King Arthur PC version details

Last week I was gifted the Ubisoft- King Arthur game. Though I am not addicted or interested in playing the games, I am thinking the other way for this new game. I have installed the game but have no clue what-so-ever about the gameplay. SO please provide some details on the PC version of the Ubisoft- King Arthur

Re: Ubisoft- King Arthur PC version details

In this mix of roles and strategy game, you slip into the skin of the legendary King Arthur. Village by village and city to city you conquer with your knights and soldiers in a mixture of round and real-time strategy into tactical battles challenging England. From my experience of playing the game, initially the game looks quite interesting but then after a while it is quite boring. But this is good game to start gaming with.

King Arthur game has a nice story-line

The idea of combining role-playing and strategy game-play elements, is a good concept attempted for a unique gaming experience. The story is well told in the interesting text-based role-playing missions. The decisions that are made there, have an impact on the game progresses. Who is doing much good and Christian behavior will be rewarded with other units, such as a tyrannical friend of the Celts.

At first glance the battles in King Arthur are quite similar to the Total War series. Details such as the flag of strategic points are quite similar, but make still "King Arthur" does not look like a mere imitation. For a change you get the supernatural abilities, such as the power to create a mist. Incidentally, all units gain experience points and climb in levels, which gives the game extra depth.

King Arthur is not the best

The detailed units of work and the well-designed sites are also real eye-catcher while gaming. The medieval England with its rolling green hills is great playing place. For me the game gets a 7/10 but still as compared to the latest Assassin's Creed- II and Dark Void, King Arthur is not up to the mark.

After a short time, the difficulty of King Arthur substantially decreases. Also frustrating is that we often unwittingly make decisions that are bitterly punished by the game. An accidental click enough times, can raise a strong opponent against you. The strength of some units does not seem balanced, so for example, archers are many ways superior to other troops which are too strong then them. The game seems to be released incompletely and hence I have no liking for this game.