Thread: Sound crackling and stuttering in Dawn Of War II game

Sound crackling and stuttering in Dawn Of War II game

I am having a issue with the Dawn of War 2 game which i am trying to play but getting Sound crackling and stuttering in Dawn Of War II game. Whenever i am trying to run the game the same problem occur. I thought that this could be then error of the Sound card but all other game in my PC are running perfectly so not getting that why this is happening. So please advice me. Thanks you

Re: Sound crackling and stuttering in Dawn Of War II game

I have installed the same game but not having the problem like you. Which sound card you are running in your system. I hope that the driver of the sound card could be the issue which is not supported by the game or OS. You need to upgrade driver of your sound card with the latest one and then install the same. This might resolve your issue. Thanks
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

As you are running the DOW you have also used the patch 2.1 to patch the same. After the DOW patch the game will take the setting for the sound automatically and make the higher configuration of the sound. so i hope that there is no issue in the game the issue might be with the hardware which is creating the noise. So check for the hardware.

I am having the issue like Sound crackling and stuttering with the Dawn Of War II game and i have fixed with the one of the method that might help you also. The first thing you have to do is to change the number of voices. Change it to 64 voices from the sound option screen. Now make sure that Windows sound setting is matching up with the game setting.

I am also having another fix if all the above will not work for you then try this. Run the game with the sound setting of ultra with max setting. For which you have to change setup in windows to 2/2.1 for your speakers. This will make the windows and game run in compatible mode. So do the same and see whether it is working or not.