Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-03-2010

Information on DoW2 Patch 2.1.1 Live

I have this game "Dawn of War II" on my computer which is a great game. It has all the exiting features of strategy and graphics as compared to the previous version. But there are some times when this game crashes during when i play it, this problem happened many time in my computer. I have all the latest system requirements related to this game, but recently i have heared about "Patch 2.1.1 Live" which is a great patch file which have all the fixes to solve all the crashes of this game. If anybody having this patch file then please provide me the information and also where can i get this.
Old 15-03-2010

Re: Information on DoW2 Patch 2.1.1 Live

As i have seen that this is patch file has all the related bug fixes by which you can play this game error free. It is a very small patch for Dawn of War II and Chaos Rising. This patch contains a potential fix for the most common crash that we have been seeing, involving rendering errors with the game. The patch also contains debug code that will allow us to gather further information on related crashes, which will aid us in diagnosing similar issues.
Old 15-03-2010

I was wondering that the update for the DoW 2 patch file will be updated and with this patch file, after downloading i have solved all the problem related to the game and also i have seen that there are changes in this patch file which changed the appearance of the game. So if you want it then you can go on the official site of the game and from there you can download it, as it very important to have it.
Old 15-03-2010

There are most of the game in which there are number of crashing problem which are occured by the bugs which are present in the game files. So to avoid this the game manufacturer provides patch files to fix all the bug problem. Same with the DoW 2 which has lots of bug problem and crashing problem but they have updated their patch file with Patch 2.1.1 and it automaticaly patches the game with the help of STEAM.
Old 15-03-2010

This updated Patch is for most of the people who faces crashing problem with the DoW2 game in their computer. In order to avoid this problem you need check all the files related to the game and also you need to check all the required drivers are installed and working correctly. There is One more fix for these problem, as the new version of patch have relaesed which is Patch 2.1.1 which you can download it on your computer to avoid all the problem related to the DoW 2 game.

The Greatest Sig Ever

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,