Thread: Should I buy the Dawn Of War 2 - Chaos Rising game

Should I buy the Dawn Of War 2 - Chaos Rising game

I have recently heard about the release of Dawn Of War 2- Chaos Rising computer game. I also read alot about it before its launch. but now that the game is launched and available should I buy it. Has anyone bought the game and played it? If so then please share your opinions. Also what are the system requirements for this game. I am using a Windows Vista desktop.

New playable Group of the Chaos Space Marines

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising puts players into an intergalactic war between two ancient enemies - deep in the dark with the eternal war-ravaged world of Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000. The title introduces a new playable Group of the Chaos Space Marines is the single-player campaign of Dawn of War II on, bringing new equipment and sets up the maximum achievable level of 30.

Re: Should I buy the Dawn Of War 2 - Chaos Rising game

Even for a standalone version that is Dawn Of War 2 - Chaos Rising is a very large scale game than just an add-on to the original Dawn Of War 2. The title is, like its predecessor, a good combination of strategy and RPG elements. Again and again, moral decisions must be taken to have an impact on the outcome of the game. The missions are varied, so boredom does not come quickly. I suggest you to purchase the Dawn Of War 2 game. It is indeed interesting for me.

Dawn Of War 2 - Chaos Rising game gets new playable group

The types of enemies are numerous. Ordinary foot soldiers, heavily armed combat robots and powerful bosses face up to the units of the player's way. Thanks to the many tactical options which can be found for every enemy. Among the new content the game includes a new playable Group for the multiplayer mode and a new hero. In addition, the level limit is raised to 30.

Dawn Of War 2 - Chaos Rising Single Player campaign is not good

The plot of "Warhammer 40,000 - Dawn Of War 2 - Chaos Rising" is not the greatest strength of the game, it's too predictable. Unfortunately, the single campaign can be played only from the perspective of a political group. The "corruption" system, depends on the course of the game is not very sophisticated. It is not always clear what the consequences of certain actions can have.

Re: Should I buy the Dawn Of War 2 - Chaos Rising game

One nice trick in the mission of Rising Chaos is the ability for optional orders within a battle that can affect your level of corruption. Indeed, since the proximity to chaos is no impact on anyone, you also need to deal with it. We can make our mission, for example, by saving an imperial building in front of enemy artillery, which protects us from the spiritual decay.