Thread: How to resolve the 'black screen' problem of Dawn of War II

How to resolve the 'black screen' problem of Dawn of War II

I am having the Dawn of War II game installed in my computer system and this game was working properly before but from last few days there is the black screen problem with this game. I am not able to resolve this issue by myself. I am here to get the solution for resolving the 'black screen' problem of Dawn of War II game. This problem started after i installed the map pack in this game.

Re: How to resolve the 'black screen' problem of Dawn of War II

You are having the Dawn of War II game installed in your desktop computer system and this game was working properly but suddenly from past few days you are getting the black screen problem at the start-up of this game. According to you this issue started after you installed the map pack in the Community Map forum. So i think this map pack is not supported by your computer system because of which you are getting this problem.

I think the map pack which you installed in your desktop computer system for the Dawn of War II game was either damaged or it was fully corrupted because of which you are getting the black screen issue at the start-up of this game on the main menu screen. So i thin uninstallation of the map pack which you have installed will resolve this problem of the Dawn of War II game.

This Black screen issue of the Dawn of War II game can be related with the DOW2.module file. If removing the map pack does not resolves the black screen issue of this game at the start-up then try to do the following. Search for the DOW2.module file in your desktop system and after that rename this file. After renaming this file check the integrity and the problem will be resolved.

If any of the above solutions does not able to resolve this Black screen issue of the Dawn of War II game at the start-up then i think you should reinstall the game by first removing it properly from the desktop computer system. Because this game was working properly without any problem. After removing first restart the desktop and after that start installing again the game. This will surely resolve the problem.