Thread: Information on Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic

Information on Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic

I have a computer at my place that runs on Windows Seven platform. I am not aware of the entire technical configuration of my computer but all that I want to know is that whether I will be able to play the Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic or not. I want to know the exact configuration for this game but more then that I want to know the story-line of this game. I would appreciate if anyone can give their views on this game after playing it.

Re: Information on Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic

The idea that you can commit your U-boat free, is a good one. That brings atmosphere excitement to the game, you feel really right in the middle of the action and experience the sea war in the North Sea, Baltic Sea and North Atlantic from the perspective of a German U-boat commanders. The excellent graphics of Silent Hunter 5 reinforces this feeling: waves lapping over the front of the ship, drops of water splash on the game camera, seaweed wafts in the ups and downs of the waves.

Emotions are absent in Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic

Where are the U-boat sailors to jump hastily from their bunks? Where's the fear in the eyes of the crew, when the depth charges explode? In this game they can not be found. Though the game has magnificent graphics but the emotionless characters just do not give the desired effects. It is not a game to be purchased for my point of view.

If on the map an enemy seems to get too close, then change the game in the 3D mode. This will help you to see your U-boat from the third-person perspective. Average tilt of the iPhone draws her to the left or right, which works quite well overall. Usually you are at periscope depth and lie in wait for the right moment for the torpedo launchers. A complicated tactics, is not required. But the path to the torpedo with relative to the direction of the goal needs to be well calculated.

The German ports offer everything your heart desires. Alternatively, it equips you with the new board guns, anti-aircraft guns and torpedoes, or make you a whole new submarine. The fresh war machine has this on improvements, such as increased speed or increased penetration. For system requirements you can have a look at them here: Silent Hunter V system requirements