Thread: Dawn Of War II lags on 3v3

Dawn Of War II lags on 3v3

Hi,
    Does anyone has came across to the high latency and acute lag in the game at the time of 3v3 matches in Dawn of War II. I had faced this issues last weekend. Searching on internet I had found further more discussion on this. There war not so appropriate solution for this. This happens mainly in 3v3 matches and not in 2v2 or 1v1. What should I do to fix this.

Re: Dawn Of War II lags on 3v3

I will not say that the issue lies with the game. The main culprit behind this is definitely the network connection. Many people came across this issue while playing the game on multiplayer level. The game usually lags when the players are not properly connected to each other. Or if they have a very low range of online connections which is not enough capable of transferring data.

Here is an example which has happened with me. Lets assume that there are some 6 players who are playing via matchmaker. Now the first four players are playing well without any connection issue. And if the last two players are facing the lagging issue or high latency then they cause the entire tournament down. This cause major lag in the game to other players to. This is probably due to low network connection.

I had too seen this issue when multiple players join the game. Even if one them does not has a proper connection he brings the entire game down. You must first check your network settings. The issue can from your ends also. Because the other players does not face this similar issue. I will recommend you to first check your ping rate from the server side.

I believe that there might be some patch for this. Searching the official site can help you more. In my case when I joined a tournament all players blamed me for lagging. I anyhow disconnected the same. The bug is still less identified my most of the users. This also states the low hardware configuration can be major cause of this bug. Just check your system status.

I found a relative solution for this. It states that majority of users faced this issue due to poor matchmaking. That means if you are not able to configure the tournament properly then you will definitely face lagging or sudden freeze. This sudden freeze can also be due to the graphic settings of a player which is lagging the server, waiting for the player to enter up properly in the grace period of 45 seconds.