Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Want to know Bratz Super Babyz

Video Games

Old 15-03-2010

Want to know Bratz Super Babyz

Hi there, I want to install Bratz Super Babyz video game on my computer. I want to what are the price of this video game if I will going to buy this video game. I am having very less information about this video game that's I want to know some thing about features and system requirements and how to play this game on computer. Can anyone help me please?

Old 15-03-2010

Re: Want to know Bratz Super Babyz

The game play in Super Babyz is likewise estranged into only some disconnected elements, with exploration, mini-games and the necessary dress-up mode. The main focus is investigation, which takes place in complete 3D and in fact appears attractive fair – the girls walk in the region of their neighborhood or the nearby shopping centre in the fashion of Super Mario 64, you can turn around the camera around, and a map on the touch screen supports you keep your bearings

The Greatest Sig Ever
Old 15-03-2010

As an instance, one untimely mission has one of the Bratz girls searching for her misplaced rabbit. She finds a trail of food morsels, goes behind it to the bunny, backtracks to pick up a carrot, and then finishes the level by tempting the creature with the vegetable. All extremely easy "walk here, walk there" gameplay so as to is likely well suited for the youngest computer players, however would be unengaging and boring for anyone older than that.
Old 15-03-2010

additional difficult missions utilize the next piece of Super Babyz's gameplay, the mini-games. You will be tasked to make a good score at infectious water balloons, or a Whack-a-Mole clone, or an account of that festival video game where you knock down small jokers by throwing baseballs. I think you like to play this video game on your computer.
Old 15-03-2010

Minimum system requirements:
  • Operating system: Windows XP/Vista
  • Processor: P 1.0 GHz
  • Main memory: 256 MB RAM
  • DirectX 9.0
  • Video card: 64 MB
  • Hard drive space: 600 MB
Old 15-03-2010

lastly, girls who take pleasure in the Bratz brand of dolls will of course be glad to discover that Super Babyz has a dress-up characteristic, along with unlockable clips, screenshots and audio through the direct-to-DVD video which this video game is based on. However this is incredibly limited this time about past Bratz games had to do dress-up better, as this design just provides a limited quantity of baby-sized wardrobe options.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,