Thread: Could not initialize DirectX while playing "World of Warcraft"

Could not initialize DirectX while playing "World of Warcraft"

"World of Warcraft", one always says cannot initialize DirectX, no matter what kind of graphics for all this, but the card is inserted in the other loom above the normal. DirectX, system, drivers are installed too many times, and memory did not intermix. I ask how this is going on. In simple words I am having the problem DirectX while playing "World of Warcraft"

Re: Could not initialize DirectX while playing "World of Warcraft"

You have a computer failure with the exclusion of the time is right. Through your description, we can determine your video card is normal. Should be DirectDraw acceleration, AGP, Direct3D acceleration Texture Acceleration out of a problem. The solution: Click Start → Run, type dxdiag, locate the Display tab, open the DirectDraw acceleration, Direct3D acceleration, AGP texture acceleration can be.

I am also having a similar kind of problem. Unit Office has an old computer, using a P4M800 chipset, I recently took over and found that the display driver failing to function properly Installation In downloading the latest and previous P4M800 Graphics Driver Installation Package, the result has been not properly installed, pop-up window also told me that installation fails, do not know cannot be pointing a little? In short I am unable to install the graphic driver. I need help related to this topic.

To find out a desktop with the P4M800 or P4M800 Pro, installed on the graphics drivers do not have many possibilities. First, please check the driver is incorrect, then take a look at chipset 4in1 drivers are not properly installed, the final inspection is not the operating system problem.

I will recommend that you first check your computer using which motherboard targeted to download matching drivers. If the integrated installation package is not installed, you can also try to extract the files inside the installation package to a folder, and then select the device from the Device Manager to manually install the drivers.