Thread: Split screen multiplayer doesn't work

Split screen multiplayer doesn't work

I am using an XBOX and i have two persons logged in for the gear of wars, I had paid for only one xbox live gold account since i do not want to waste maoney two times. Although i have paid for one account i get a message that one of the gamer profiles cannot play online or some message similar to that. please tell me why Split screen multiplayer doesn't work

Re: Split screen multiplayer doesn't work

I think that it is not possible to to play this game by splitting up the screen since you will not be able too sign in to two account simultaneously. You can sign in only in a single account. So i will suggest you to pay for another account if you want to play a multiplayer fears of war game. Hopefully you will fix this issue.

As far as i know the Gears of war game. The guests cannot play public matches. The guests are only allowed to play public games. If you really want to play this game online you will have to get some your friends online so i will suggest you to ask all your friends to join gears of war game online.

First of all i would like to thanks you both for replying me can you tell me what is the actual problem behind this issue. Also please guide me how to play this game online with my friends i would really appreciate your help in this matter. Also tell me why it always tell me that i cannot play gears of war on live.

I would like to ask you one thing that can you join the private matches or you can only invite them. You can play gears of war online if and only if you are having atleast one gold account per Xbox. so if you want to play it online you will have to inveite your friends online too. This will help you to play games online.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever