Thread: Tips on Overlord 2 for Windows platform

Tips on Overlord 2 for Windows platform

Can anyone provide me any tips for playing the Overload-2 on Microsoft Windows platform. I have never earlier played any games on my desktop computer. Last month I have got a graphic card gifted and thus to make use of it I have installed Overload-2 game. But I have little information on it.

Overlord 2 Team Balance

When you have all types of minions have together, you should assemble a balanced force and to use the rallying point option, especially in boss battles. The brown minions form the front and should always be sent first into battle. Place the red fire minions to surveys, so they have a longer range and can be worse hit by opponents. The blue subordinates and hold in the hind legs, because they are indeed weak. The Greens should always walk behind you, because they are most effective when they can attack from behind.

Re: Tips on Overlord 2 for Windows platform

As your servant, and by rising gathered up objects continuously stronger, it is particularly annoying when you lose a handful of them in a tough battle. Use you back so the possibility of your minions to the graveyard in your tower. Although the number of weaker minions will cost, but the value always fair and balanced. A high-level fighter with a good equipment is the backbone of your troops.

Re: Tips on Overlord 2 for Windows platform

Do not Relax on your minions, but you interfere with yourself! You should not underestimate the power of the Overlord, especially at first you do opponents groups significantly faster when you participate in the most even in the fight. Also, your spells will help you to send your enemies into nirvana. Make sure before every landfall to make in the forge the latest weapons and armor, to strike out with the best possible equipment.

Overlord 2 - Conquer the mountain town of North

First you have to believe the leader of the left turn from the starting point, you hit yourself with the best to him. After the fire is extinguished by the red minions. The artifact is immediately preceded and immediately taken to the teleporter is on its locality by further and left. Deal with the soldiers who represent you in the way and place your red minions on his heel, so they can make a fire under his opponents, including standing behind. The primary objective is always the general, as the ordinary soldiers otherwise can not be turned off.