Thread: Wolfenstein enemies, weapons and game tips

Wolfenstein enemies, weapons and game tips

I want all the possible information on Wolfenstein game. I want to know the enemies in the game. What are the different types of enemies ? What is the best weapon for the game? I am using a Windows Vista powered computer that has a 1 GB ATI Radeon graphic card installed. So please provided the needed information as soon as possible.

Re: Wolfenstein enemies, weapons and game tips

In the game Wolfenstein you can go for the MP40- the large-caliber pistol for $ 2,000 which is useful to inflict more damage. Also useful is the muffler, you may need to put $ 500 on the table. That can be done then softly enemy from behind, without attracting attention. But my best weapon would be the MP43.

Tackling the The hospital: Mutant

Once the researcher has more or less voluntarily entered the portal, it is not long and he comes out as this horrible creature again. Do not panic, it is very easy to defeat. Instead of wasting even one bullet at him, you should always stay directly behind a column of the portal to get him to run against them and bring them to collapse. If you repeat this a few times, the mutant will be history.

Wolfenstein normal soldiers enemies

The standard enemies in Wolfenstein are of course the normal soldiers, which should be disposed of preferably by MP40 and MP43. They often occur in small groups but in conjunction with an officer. As the officers can create shields, which should provide protection to the soldiers, the officers always first to be eliminated. Somewhat trickier is when the soldiers are equipped with flame throwers. These playmates should absolutely keep their distance and off using a stronger weapon.

Re: Wolfenstein enemies, weapons and game tips

Apart from the normal enemies you expect some very heinous nature. The film begins with the experience on all fours, propelling blood Schleicher, only in larger groups. The very strong undead should definitely be taken with the particle cannon attack, because they too can take a lot. The strongest opponents in the game, however, the giant mutant, where you at best to face with the corpse of his fist.

Wolfenstein Weapons Recommendation

My recommendation is for the weapons is clearly an assault rifle of the Wolves: the MP43. With this weapon you really are in almost every situation well equipped, especially in the fight against the regular soldiers. Every soldier is equipped with the MP43. If there is time to move forward is something brute, we recommend the Tesla gun.