Thread: Unable to play Burnout Paradise on my computer

Unable to play Burnout Paradise on my computer

Recently i have got this game cd which is called "Burnout Paradise" and installed it successfully on my computer. But when i double click on the icon of this game on my desktop, it doesn't seem to open this game. I get an error message saying that this game requires Nvidia or Geforce graphic card to play this game. I don't know what is it please help me to play this game on my computer. If anybody have some information about this error then it would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to play Burnout Paradise on my computer

I think your computer doesn't have any graphic card installed in it or in may be the reason that your graphic card is too old. Higher graphic cards make a great and huge differences when you play a new game on your computer. As far as i know Ram or Processor they don't have a huge impact on the game performance. Burnout paradise is the latest released pc game, so your computer doesn't support this game. I can suggest you to buy "Geforce 9800 GTX" graphic card which is a cheap but yet very powerful for the latest games.

In order to paly a game on the computer you need to have all the system requirements of computer according to the games requirement. So i have the system requirement of windows XP for burnout paradise game for the computer.
    1. Operating System: Windows XP
    2. Processor: Pentium 4 at 2.8 GHz
    3. Memory: 1 GB
    4. Hard Drive: 4 GB Free
    5. Video Memory: 128 MB (Shader Model 3.0+)
    6. Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    7. DirectX: 9.0c or 10

These are the minimum requirements to play this game.

In order to play this game you need to have the latest version of DirectX or if you don't have then you need to download it from the internet that most of the website they provide it. After that try to play this game if it doesn't play then you need to have the latest graphic card in order to play this game. Or you can also try to play this game on the new computer which has all the requirements of the game, if the game runs then just do the configuration as the new computer has.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

To install this type of game which requires graphic cards, you need to built your pc with great graphics card or you need to play the same game with the lower version of it. As i know most of the game previously they don't require a graphic card in the computer. So if you want to have this game workable on your computer then you can have the lower version or you need to buy graphic card.