Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need information on Hollywood Pictures 2

Video Games

Old 12-03-2010

Need information on Hollywood Pictures 2

Hi everyone, I heard about a video game called as Hollywood Pictures 2. I want to install this video game on my computer. I am using a system which having windows vista operating system, 1.8 GHz P4 processor, 256 MB RAM, 64 MB video graphics card. Due to my very old computer, I want to know is this game will work on my computer. What are the system requirements and features of. please help me?

Old 12-03-2010

Re: Need information on Hollywood Pictures 2

There are some features of Hollywood pictures 2:
  • Continuation to the trendy game "Hollywood Pictures" sketch your own scripts
  • Make bigger your studio site shot and correct your own blockbuster movies
  • Diverse movie sets and stages
  • Win the most required movie awards
  • Detailed graphics, tutorial and sounds
Old 12-03-2010

Minimum system requiremenrts:
  • Operating system: Windows 2000, XP & Vista
  • Processor: 700 MHz
  • Main memory: 256 MB RAM
  • Hard Disk: 900 MB free space
  • Video card: 64 MB, DirectX® 9
Old 12-03-2010

Run your own Hollywood studio, create big budget films and become the supreme producer ever! In Hollywood Pictures 2 you are captivating on the director's chair. This dramatic Tycoon video game is a follow-up of the trendy game "Hollywood Pictures", launched in the 1990s. You are captivating over a petite messy movie studio and gain the job to rehabilate the studio, to create winning blockbusters and to win the most dignified awards.
Old 12-03-2010

As with any main film project, yours have to be on financial plan, on time and screened to ecstatic applause. opening with the goal of producing a movie through a ‘10’ rating, hopeful Almodovars can also objective a place for one of their movies in the all-time charts, and not forgetting to be in the academy’s mind when Oscar time comes around.
Old 12-03-2010

Gamers are in charge for all facet of the film creation process as of script to screen. Screenplays can be bought from hopeful writers or written yourself for a really private project. Once monetary backing has been protected from the bank, hiring your celebrity, co-star and behind roles are after that on the list of priorities, along through deciding the right camera team, make-up artists and special effects team.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,