Thread: Assassins creed 2 message "The Ubisoft server is not available. Please Try again Later"

Assassins creed 2 message "The Ubisoft server is not available. Please Try again Later"

Hey i am having issue playing the Assassins creed 2 on my PS3. As i am trying to play the game and when i click on the exclusive content of the menu at that time i will be stopped with Assassins creed 2 message "The Ubisoft server is not available. Please Try again Later" which is really irritating for me. So i need to solve this so that i can play the game again. Thanks in advance

Re: Assassins creed 2 message "The Ubisoft server is not available. Please Try again Later"

I think this is not the issue from your end as i have reviewed the problem of yours and found that this is the problem in the Server side of the UbiSoft who are facing the server issue with the Assassins creed 2 game. Whenever you are trying to connect the game with the UbiSoft it shows the error message. The UbiSoft is still working on it so wait till that time.

Re: Assassins creed 2 message "The Ubisoft server is not available. Please Try again Later"

have you checked the internet connection of yours? It some time possible that your internet connection is not have enough data transfer rate to send the packet to the server so that you can play the game online with the UbiSoft Server. So i will advise you to check for the internet connectivity and then correct it and then try again later.

I think the issue can be with the Firewall. Check the Firewall setting which restricted or turned off. If it is restricted the this can be possible which is stopping the game for attempting the network connection with the UbiSoft. Also check for the Antivirus Firewall too which can also be blocked up for preventing the system from malware attack. So try this and work with the game.

Don;'e know about it much but let me tel you that the people of Europe are facing this issue. And the UbiSoft recognize the issue and apologies for the problem that is faced by the user of Assassins Creed 2 game which is not responding because of the server load on the server end of the UbiSoft. So that the user are getting the issue with the same. Thats all i know about the same hope you will like it.

The same error is generated before also with the lots of the game of the UbiSoft which are unable to connect to the server of it. So if you are also getting the issue with the same then let me help you with the link that is having the discussion about the same Assassins Cred 2 game. Just have a look to
    Assassins creed 2 story mode stuck at "establishing network connections"
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever