Thread: Information on Call of Duty: Zombies game for Iphone

Information on Call of Duty: Zombies game for Iphone

Recently i came to know that there is new version for Call Of Duty game for the Iphone. One of my friend he told about this game "Call of Duty: Zombies", i think this is better than the previous one and if somebody knows about this game then please let me know about this game. I want to have this game on my mobile phone. If anybody is using this game then please provide me your experience about this game. Please help me.

Re: Information on Call of Duty: Zombies game for Iphone

This game which is called "Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies" it brings the classic Call of Duty: World at War zombie playing game mode to the iPhone and also with the iPod Touch. It has the feature of the original zombie map “Night of the Undead", where you need to fight to survive in the barricaded bunker where it all began and you can also bring along up to 3 of your friends via WiFi to help to push back the endless waves of attacking zombies.

Here are some of the features of this game which you can read it before you buy.

1. This game can supports up to four players via Wi-Fi or Internet and two players via Bluetooth.
    2. This is the latest version where you can have Zombie experience from Call of Duty: World at War. It has been fully realized on the iPhone with a cool 3D environment.
    3. In this game there are three different control schemes available to suit users style. You can take the advantage of the iPhone’s unique tilt capabilities.
    4. This game features a unique list of Achievements.
    5. It is the best of the best game which can be accessed directly through your iPhone or iPod Touch and also become the top zombie player.

You can check it out the new features with this new version game.

• It has 9 New Weapons including FG-42, Gewehr-43, PPsh-41, M1 Garand, and the Springfield
    • You will also have 13 New Achievements for this map.
    • Overall this game has its engine optimizations for a smoother, richer gameplay experience
    • Its Leaderboard has enhanced to track Highest Wave Reached, Points Scored, Kills, and Headshots
    • You can also have control tweaks to Touch Screen & Dual Stick configurations with the Options to adjust the controls based on the user preferences
    • It has a Multiplayer Point Display by which you can track your comrades’ in-game progression
    • It has improved Network Reliability

This game is available for $4.99 on the apples official website. You can visit this official site and form there you can download it and install it on your mobile phone or ipod. You can also get this game if you use itunes on your personal computer, just go in it and search for the game after that you can install this game on your iphone through your computer. Hope you have got some idea on this game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I use this game and it is absolutely a great game experiance for iphone out. It has the gritty atmosphere, the limbs you can shot of, and the great sound effect which makes this game a perfect port of Nazi zombie mode on the original world at war. Anyone who purchase this game, he deserves to have at least 4 total maps for no additional cost. So i think you should have this game on your phone and enjoy the scarring zombies on your iphone.