Thread: Cannot play Rise of Prussia in Windows 7

Cannot play Rise of Prussia in Windows 7

I had found out that Rise of Prussia supports the Windows 7 operating system. But, after its installation I cannot play Rise of Prussia in Windows 7. The problem is that the game starts and exits automatically after some. I do not know if the configuration of my computer is enough or not for playing this game. So, it would be helpful if you provide the system requirements of this game too. I am awaiting for suitable replies.

Re: Cannot play Rise of Prussia in Windows 7

Hello there, the problem that you cannot play Rise of Prussia in Windows 7 may be because the game must have not installed properly in your system, that is an installation error must have taken place. To solve such issues, you must reinstall the game. You have to remember that no applications and programs should be run in the background of its installation process.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I am providing the system requirements of Rise of Prussia and you can find out why you cannot play it in Windows 7:
    1. Operating systems: Windows XP or Windows Vista or Windows 7
    2. Processor: Pentium IV 1800+ MHz or better
    3. RAM: 1024 MB or more
    4. Video Card: 128 MB or more
    5. Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
    6. DirectX 9.0c or better

I cannot understand why you cannot play Rise of Prussia in Windows 7 because this game is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. It is possible that the setup from where you installed the game was not proper. So, it will be better if you try to install this game from another setup. So, download the same from the internet or try to exchange the disc from where you have purchased it.

If you cannot play Rise of Prussia in Windows 7, then this is because this operating system is using a lot of graphics memory. I was facing a similar problem with another game in my system with Windows 7. Then, I had stopped all the built-in gadgets and also switched the theme to the Aero one. So, I guess that you will have to do the same to get rid of this issue.

I think that setting the operating system in the compatibility mode can help you if you cannot play Rise of Prussia in Windows 7. This will find the errors that the game is having with the operating system. You can do this setting by yourself or you can also let the system to do this setting. You will have to use the troubleshoot compatibility option for this purpose. Just apply the settings for the future if the game works fine.