Thread: start playing missions in assassins creed 2 pc

start playing missions in assassins creed 2 pc

Hello to all,
    I have HP Computer which has Windows xp installed. I download and installed assassin's creed 2 in my computer. I also registered account on ubisoft and I start game. The game is working fine in my computer. I can play the story mode, but I don't know how to start missions of it. Can anyone tell me how to start playing missions in assassins creed 2 pc? Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: start playing missions in assassins creed 2 pc

Hey if you are new to assassins creed 2 then you will find that mission are repeats again and again. In every mission you have to use only one strategy like you have to enter the city, then you have to go to the highest buildings, after that you have to get the information, after that you have to go to the Bureau and then you have to locate and destroy the target. To do assassination you have to do some investigation like finding clues which gives you more information.

You have to use following Fighting Techniques to play the assassins creed 2.
    Sometimes in the Assassin's Creed you will find that Fighting is very chaotic, which leaves you at disadvantage. To overcome this problem you have to use simple basic Fighting Techniques to complete the game in the easier way. You have to first select proper status. If you are in the Low Profile then you have to use X/Square for attack and if you are in the High Profile then you have to use X/Square for counter attack. You can use B/O to "grab" in Low Profile and you can use B/O to counter grab in the High Profile. You have to use A/X in Low Profile to step and you can use A/X in High Profile to dodge.

The main character in Assassin's Creed is named Altair. If you have played the previous version of assassins creed then you will know that how to start assassins creed 2, because Assassin's Creed 2 starts where the previous game has ended. You will appeared at the wall of bloody graffiti, where recap of the previous game started. You have to play as Desmond Miles which descendant in a long line of professional assassins. In previous game this the evil Abstergo Corporation immediately kidnapped you and tried to delve into your memories with. After this your confidant comes in the scene and that's when things start to get exciting.

The main character in Assassin's Creed is named Altair. He is a famous Assassin and a role model for many young Assassins, although he is only 20 years old when Assassin's Creed begins. As a son of a Muslim father and a Christian mother, Altair grows arrogant after discovering his true talent, in the art of the kill. But because of his arrogance, Altair begins to violate the Assassin's three creeds. In an attempt to prove his worth, he attempts to murder Robert de Sable, an archenemy of the Assassins. Altair fails and Al Mualim, leader of the Assassins, commands him to start his apprenticeship from the beginning. To get back to his previous rank, Altair has to eliminate nine criminals, involuted in the war of the crusaders.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

You have to use following trick to complete the game.
    1.You have to find agitator in your game. He is usually speaking to a listening crowd. First you have to capture it and punch it , so that he can give more information.
    2.Try to find two people which are sits on bench and then try to listen what they are talking.
    3.When you see leaves, just go go near to it and then take what you want.
    4.Informer will give you information if you do something for him.

Assassian creed 2 Problem with the pc game

When i Defeat an opponent in the game the next one dosent come in the ring in the Venezia Sequence memory where he has to win the competition to get the golden mask??? and when i get to the tomb get the seal and jump the door underneath nothing happens the screen is just white plz help me !! i have te latest pc core 2 duo and ati readon 4350 graphic card
    1 second ago - 4 days left to answer.