Thread: Assassins creed 2 story mode stuck at "establishing network connections"

Assassins creed 2 story mode stuck at "establishing network connections"

I have got the Assassins creed 2 and now i am unable to play it as i have got the issue with it. Assassins creed 2 story mode stuck at "establishing network connections" so i can not move ahead to play the game so if any one having the knowledge about the same or having the same issue then help me with solution of it. Thanks in advance

Re: Assassins creed 2 story mode stuck at "establishing network connections"

This is issue has been faced by number of the user of the Assassins creed II who are stuck up in the game while establishing network connection in the same but no one got the enough reason for the same. One of the people of the UbiSoft has revealed about this that this is called the "exception demand" which is not the fault from the user end but from the UbiSoft that create the problem during the game trying to connect to it and they still working to resolve the issue. So i hope till that time you have to wait for the solution of it.

The Exception demand is the word that i have got on the Ubi Forum which have discussed about this topic that the issue is with the because of the Exception demand with the online Service Platform. This is nothing to do with the customer of the same but when the start to attempt the connection then you will face the problem with the server. The team of the UbiSoft is working on this. They apologies for this to the user.

Have you checked the internet connectivity? If you are not having the good internet connection then you may face the problem while playing the game so check the speed of the Internet and then correct the issue. I am having the same issue but with some other game so i thought you might resolve your issue with it.

Hey i have read the article about the same problem that you are facing with the Assassins creed 2 story mode and the topic discussed the problem is due to the DRM overloaded while attempting to play the game. This is because the server is not having ability to manage the load on it. So this is possible that anytime while you are playing the game can stuck. But this is not the issue of your internet connection. Thanks

Thanks to all for giving me such a wonderful information about the Assassins creed 2 story mode stuck at "establishing network connections" that i am facing with the same. And you reply help me to understand the problem easily. But i have not any solution of it. As some time game work and some time not. But the response is appreciated.