Thread: Bad Company 2 Operation Aurora and Cold War help

Bad Company 2 Operation Aurora and Cold War help

Hi to all. Last week with the release of Bad Company 2, I was awaiting to get myself gaming in it. Yesterday I have got the game and installed it on my computer. Much to my delight the graphics are awesome. The game runs without any lagging or random crash. But I need help on Bad Company 2 Operation Aurora and Cold War. Can any one suggest very basic tips for these?

Re: Bad Company 2 Operation Aurora and Cold War help

Here are a few tips of Battlefield Bad Company 2 which can be useful.
    • Your squad will often show coverage, but you do not always rely on the fact that they are the best.
    • Always be on the move.
    • Looking for quick cover and take time to fully recover.
    • Take advantage of every opportunity, the variety of ammunition boxes.
    • If you out of ammunition, grab one of lying about weapons.
    Though this might sound very basic but initially you will have to keep these things in mind to get yourself used to the gameplay.

Bad Company 2 Cold War in Russia Information

You are now in the modern era in Alaska. In the icy blizzard follow their squad until they take on Russian patrols. Wait for the command of the coffin and then shoot the Russian soldiers. After the cutscene, you will invade the village and secure a vehicle. Find a good cover and open fire on the Russian soldiers.

Re: Bad Company 2 Operation Aurora and Cold War help

In the Operation Aurora, once you enter into play in the shallow water, close to their squad and see two Japanese soldiers who are patrolling on a wooden bridge. The gun has fallen in water, so you are left with their knives. Sneak up with a knife in his hand close enough to the two Japanese soldiers, and you'll get rid of those soldiers. Then follow your colleagues, it gives you a weapon.

Cold War details of Battlefield: Bad Company 2

The Russian soldiers will come from the left side once you open fire on the village and out of the house before you. Concentrate on the house. There will be several snipers and a soldier awaiting and aiming for you. Then, go left and take the bus under attack, several waves of enemies are waiting for you. Right beside the bus is a door that leads into a house. Go in and pick a window that shows on the road. The Russians soldiers will also make their way through ropes from a helicopter. Take as many as possible immediately under attack before the enemies are spread over the surrounding buildings.