Thread: The Sims 3 Uncensored Patch needed

The Sims 3 Uncensored Patch needed

Hello to all,
    I have installed Sims 3 game in my computer, but It has limited feature. It also have some bugs. I want uncensored Patch of it, so that I can add new feature to it and also fix some problem. I urgently needed The Sims 3 Uncensored Patch. Please help me to get it.
    Thank you.

Re: The Sims 3 Uncensored Patch needed

Hey you have to use following steps to get Uncensored Patch for Sims 3.
    1.You have to first download "Resource.cfg" file in your computer. Just google it to get this file.
    2.After downloading "Resource.rar", you have to extract to get "Resource.cfg" file.
    3.After getting "Resource.cfg" file you have to put this file in following default location
    C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
    4.In the "The Sims 3 root folder" crate new folder with name "Mods". In "Mods" folder create another folder with name "Packages". In this "Packages" folder you have to put "Uncensored Patch.package". To get "Uncensored Patch.package" you have to search for
    "USCP_2.2.8.rar" in the google.
    After this you will able to play game with new features.
    NOTE: If you need password then use "vosszaa".

Hey thanks buddy. Now I able to play Sims 3 with all new features and texture. I also have said my friend to refer this site to get Sims 3 Uncensored Patch. It is working fine in my computer. In new patch animations, texture and models are all different things. The model in the picture is very nice.

Very very thanks for the patch! If you didn't give this patch then I does not bale to play that game with all new feature and textures. Now I enjoy this game with full energy. I also tell few of my friends to download that patch. It is very easy to use and install. I think all who have this game, they also have to use this patch.

Thanks for this Sims 3 Uncensored Patch dude. I try this patch right after I bought the game this week. I know that there are lot's of good and bad things about this nude patch, but it is very cool to have. I think more than gamers adults will enjoy playing this game. Using this patch you can also you can make a backup of the file.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever