Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed II is not starting

Assassin's Creed II is not starting

Hi, I am having problem playing the newly released Assassin's Creed II which i have installed and while trying to start the same Assassin's Creed II is not starting as it got freeze in the start up of the game. And i am unable to solve this issue. So if any one have faced the same then also let me know about the solution of it. Thank you

Re: Assassin's Creed II is not starting

We need your system specification which you forgot to mention that will help us to recognize the problem of playing the Assassin's Creed II with your computer. Any ways if you are getting the issue then let me tell you that the game requires high graphic. The on-board graphic will not help you for the same. So install the video card with good graphic quality and then try to run the game again.

Check out the PC resolution that you have set for the computer of yours. i have been facing the same issue with the another game that i was trying to play and that stop at the start of the game and don nothing. So i have tried lots of method but nothing works for me. Finally i have change the resolution of the screen and the PC got working with the game. So advise you to so the same. thanks

If all the above is not working then it better to install the game once again and then try to play it. It can be possible that some of the file got corrupted or have not properly installed in your system that is why unable to run the same. Also run your system for the malware or spyware which can also be the cause for freezing the game. Thats all i have about this issue.

Did you checked the internet connection of yours. The Assassin's Creed II requires the internet connection to play it properly. If you are not having the proper internet connection then there might be possibility that your game will not respond as per your need. So check the connectivity and then run the game again. Hope this will help you to get rid of the issue you are facing with Assassin's Creed II .
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I am here giving you the system requirement that is necessary to run the Assassin's Creed II game on you PC. Check whether you are having the same configuration or not.
    • Windows XP / Windows Vista Operating System
    • 3GB RAM Memory
    • Dual Core processor/ AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher.
    • 12gigs free space for Hard Disk.
    • Minimum 256MB.

Also check out the link given below for more help
    Assassin's Creed 2 freezes within 20 seconds

sad Re: Assassin's Creed II is not starting

Hi
    i have bought assains creed PC game and installed successfully meeting the minimum system rquirements.....
    but when i start the game no luck to start it... it ends in error...could any please help me out.....

CQ60-104TU: Intel® Pentium Dual-Core Mobile Processor T3200,2.0 GHz, 1MB L2 Cache, 667MHz FSB
    16-inch Diagonal High Definition HP Brightview Display (1366×768)
    CQ60-104TU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD with Vista

The game stops abruptly after launch or when you double click the executable file will show you its not nothing?

Please post some more information to make us help better. Also try to update your card drivers.

hi , i have a problem. i installed assassins creed 2 and when i execute the .exe launcher, a "update launcher" starts loading. then exits and that's it.
    i have a pretty powerfull laptop so i dnt think its the graphics or something.

no i think its the online server. i clicked on the icon that appears on my desktop after i finished installation.

i installed the offline emulator in the same location of the game in program files.
    then clicked on the offline emulator icon in desktop. nothing happens...
    thx ..

u have to install it in C:\Program Files\Ubisoft
    then it works fine don't change dir

Quote Originally Posted by gamer1985_25 View Post
    Hi
    i have bought assains creed PC game and installed successfully meeting the minimum system rquirements.....
    but when i start the game no luck to start it... it ends in error...could any please help me out.....

CQ60-104TU: Intel® Pentium Dual-Core Mobile Processor T3200,2.0 GHz, 1MB L2 Cache, 667MHz FSB
    16-inch Diagonal High Definition HP Brightview Display (1366×768)
    CQ60-104TU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD with Vista
    Try to launch the Assassin's Creed II game at the minimum setting as possible, because as per your system config, I think you are suppose to get a crash or so. I would also recommend you to update your nVidia and ATI video / Graphics cards to their latest driver. Try to restart Steam and your PC. You can also try to disable the option to store saves online and delete the storage folder

Its running on pc little slow but thats fine for speed
    my system
    Dual-Core 2.7GHz
    512MB Video card { 8400GS }
    My hard-disk is 500GB
    Ram - 3GB
    But its running better on low graphic

If u have server problem so use offline crack

If anyone have problem in doing missions see these videos
    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...riginal&page=1

i have done ac2 on vista now i have windows 7. i install the game and srver and that host file but when i instal the patch this shows an eror
    could not retrieve installation folder! installation will be abrted.
    what shall i do now.thanks

This is a installation error. The setup you have got is either corrupted or damaged due to which you are not able to run the setup. I had last time download blur from torrent where the installation does no work. The game menu appears for sometime and then suddenly the screen goes blank. You will need to get the game from officail site.

Quote Originally Posted by bilal akhter View Post
    i have done ac2 on vista now i have windows 7. i install the game and srver and that host file but when i instal the patch this shows an eror
    could not retrieve installation folder! installation will be abrted.
    what shall i do now.thanks
    Its actually a trick from the company to keep illegal copies away from playing, therefore the game doesnt run in any ways. Better play it with the offline server emulator without using the patch, I would say. Do a reinstallation of the game first, update the UBI launcher and use the emulator, thats it, dont apply patch.

as i told earlier that i have finish it befor and the same copy i have, but it was on windows vista, and now i want play it on windows seven 64 bit.
    in vista ubi launcher was in programe file but in windows 7 this directory dosnt exist so i just copy whole file to c:/programe file/ubi.... may be this is why i fase the eror

Quote Originally Posted by bilal akhter View Post
    as i told earlier that i have finish it befor and the same copy i have, but it was on windows vista, and now i want play it on windows seven 64 bit.
    in vista ubi launcher was in programe file but in windows 7 this directory dosnt exist so i just copy whole file to c:/programe file/ubi.... may be this is why i fase the eror
    What are you trying to say, I can hardly understand anything. I think you meant to say that you copied the whole ubi launcher folder from vista. Basically, in every other Windows Operating System, you need to install the games separately, and when you install Assassin's Creed 2 in your Windows 7 operating system, the ubi launcher folder also gets installed but in the Windows 7 Program Files Folder and not in some other OS'es Program folder. So, basically you need to freshly install the game again on your Windows 7 OS and let it install the Ubi game launcher as well, then click on the POP.exe file and let it update the Ubi game launcher and then use the offline emulator to play the game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast