Thread: Should I purchase Split/Second

Should I purchase Split/Second

I like racing games. I have earlier played all the games of Need For Speed Series. Now I am looking forward to purchase the Split/Second game. What is the gameplay of this game? When is it exactly going to be released and which platforms the game is expected to support? Also is it really worth a buy? Please give your opinion.

Re: Should I purchase Split/Second

Split / Second, it is a little mixing unexpected biggest Hollywood disaster movies with Ridge Racer or Burnout. For this last reference, however, be expected that the damage provided by the developers on the cars are effective in the game. The game is scheduled for May 18 2010 and will also be available for Windows operating system.

Despite a principle already used in other games, Split-Second Velocity is characterized by a destructible environment, which greatly affects the race. The player can destroy entire buildings to block the other participants in the debris. I would suggest you to wait till the game is released and only after the overview of the game is available then decide whether or not to purchase the game.

The first two sections of this bar are blue. When they are full, you can "spend" the energy they contain to detonate objects scattered on the track or order a hovering helicopter to drop an incendiary bomb. In practice, just press the button on the joystick that appears above the roof of a car side.

The concept is relatively simple, as we carry out slippage, which avoids an opponent in the race or other, a power bar grows, bar which triggers the destruction in the background. Plus it will be important, and explosions are impressive. Thus, in a second lap, it is not surprising to suddenly see a huge tower collapse or an aircraft crash on the road at full speed!