Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Couldn't open game.dll

Video Games

Old 10-03-2010

Couldn't open game.dll

Hey Friends, I am having an issue with the Warcraft game that i am running on the PC and i am unable to play the game as it is showing the error Couldn't open game.dll. What is that game.dll file i have never heard about this and if it is necessary for game to run this Dll file on your system then take me to the download of the same. Thanks in advance.

Old 10-03-2010

Re: Couldn't open game.dll

I think that file is got corrupted or deleted because of some program might causing the issue with the same so you need to reinstall the dll file again just download it and then install it on the system. This will solve your issue regarding the error which you are getting while running the Warcraft on your PC.
Attached Files
File Type: zip game.dll.zip (858.9 KB, 295 views)
Old 10-03-2010

Have checked that your game folder having the game.dll. If not then you have to install it again to work with the same. Also try to the run the war3.exe from the directory. Just go to the installation folder of the Warcraft and try to run the war3.exe. If it is running then make the shortcut of the same to the desktop.
Old 10-03-2010

This error means that the Warcraft III folder is not having the game.dll file and you need to reinstall the game again and then check that the game is running or giving the same error. Also Use version switcher to patch your Warcraft 3 to the latest version. I hope all this will solve your issue and you will be able to run the game. Thanks
Old 10-03-2010

First thing you have to do is to copy the Warcraft folder some other location and then go to the UCPLAY directory which you might install it on your system. Now Double click on the data folder and look for the UCPack124b.exe and install the same. when you are installing the same you need to specify the location of the Warcraft that you have copied might solve your issue.
Old 10-03-2010

I am having the same issue with the game.dll file missing from the computer of mine and i have tried some patch from one of the site which solve my issue so i am giving you the link of then same that will also help you to resolve your issue to. So check the link out and see whether it is working for you or not. To redirect to the link click here

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,