Thread: How to play Atlantica Online

How to play Atlantica Online

Hi,
    I got a invitation on my Facebook message to play Atlantica online by a friend. I found that this is a online game. I want to know that does this one needs subscription to play. How to play the game and what is the game about. I don't want pay for any unnecessary charge this time. A friend suggested that I can go with the free version of this game and enjoy the same.

re: How to play Atlantica Online

The main originality of Atlantica is its combat system. The game looks like a tactical battles which are managed in turn by turn. The player takes control of a group of nine characters: the protagonist and eight mercenaries with all classes, races and different skills. The game should immerse players in the heart of some ancient civilizations, inspired by ancient Korea, the Indian and Pakistani cultures or of Mesopotamia and Egypt.

It is a strategy based gameplay. It is based on the management of cities and even entire countries. The guilds of players can compete or collaborate, share their culture, trade, develop an industry or erect buildings together. It is a free game and does not need any subscription. Taking geographical and historical references from different eras, while mixing them with myths and legends, this game gives us a world attraction.

The best thing here is that you does not need any subscription fee in that. That cost you nothing here. You control a group consisting of a main character and mercenaries for a maximum of 9 characters spread over a square of 3 * 3 slots. You start but only 3 can directly engage mercenaries and every 10 levels, you earn the opportunity to hire one more.

The strategy begins with the choice of his mercenaries, their equipment and their position in training, knowing that some mercenaries more atypical are only available through quests. The fight itself is so turn-in thirty seconds, he must choose the actions of 5 characters among those with at least 100 Power Action (AP). You have a choice between attacking with the equipped weapon, the defense to better withstand damage and handing over to another character, change places with another character, or until of course use a spell.

If the combat system is very addictive, other aspects of Atlantica are not less. Crafts, very thorough, you can create objects otherwise inaccessible. The time of manufacture is represented by a workload that accumulates each battle won. If experience is gradually increasing, you will find a master craftsman to mount level and access to new revenue.