Thread: The Saboteur system requirements and gameplay details

The Saboteur system requirements and gameplay details

Last week I was gifted The Saboteur video game. I am using a Windows Vista desktop that runs on Intel Quad Core processor. I have not used my game for gaming before. So hence I want to know the exact system requirements for The Saboteur game and also the details of the gameplay. Also is 256 video card support enough for this game?

The Saboteur - No smoke without fire

I can help you with the No smoke without fire part of the game cause I have also started the game very recently. After the introduction and dialogue with Luke leave the club. Once outside, follow the street on the right and take the first lane. After speaking with Luke, take the car, and follow the yellow line on the map to get to your first goal. Once at the reserve, you will need to engage in unarmed combat with two Nazi soldiers. Once they are defeated, make your way toward the wall and face the wall of the building whose roof is surrounded by barbed son.

Sean Devlin in The Saboteur

Sean Devlin in Saboteur represents what might be called a man of simple pleasures. Originally from the green lands of Ireland, he likes to drink shots and shoot, toasted brown and competitors driving racing cars, but also spend joyous moments with Jules, his best friend, Veronica, the sister of his friend and Vittore, both coach and foster father.

Re: The Saboteur system requirements and gameplay details

The action takes place so primarily in the French capital, in a totally open world where you can move freely. By avoiding the troops of the occupying German course. As Irish racing driver trapped behind enemy lines and willing to fulfill a personal vendetta, Sean Devlin the lead character finds himself fighting alongside the resistance by sabotaging Nazi installations. This scenario based on a true story as our hero takes the side of trains derailing, Zeppelin in flames, bridges and tanks exploding. A veritable fireworks action.

The Saboteur system requirements

The game is expected to have problems of compatibility for Windows XP, Vista and 7 with the ATI 3000 series, ATI 4000 and ATI 5000 series graphic cards. Following are the minimum system requirements for The Saboteur:
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Dual Core 2.4GHz or equivalent AMD
    • Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 7800 GTX with 256MB of VRAM or ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro with 256MB of VRAM
    • Operating system: Windows XP Service Pack III onwards.
    • Memory: 2 gigs.
    • Hard drive space: 7 gigs
    • Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card