Thread: Mini Ninjas PC price

Mini Ninjas PC price

Hey there, I am having a query which i need to solve with the help of yours. I am planning to have Mini Ninjas game for my PC as well as the XBOX 360 but having doubt about the price. I know about the price of the XBOX but wanted to know about Mini Ninjas PC price so that i can have this also. Waiting for replying as i need to buy this soon. Thank you

Re: Mini Ninjas PC price

This is really fun loving game has been introduced from the maker of the Hitman game. I have review about the same and got the price rating on the internet as the $19 is not that costly as other games are. The games are having simple interface with the better control. So buy it and enjoy the mini ninjas on your PC.

If you have idea about the Mini Ninjas price on then XBOX then let me tell you that you can get the game much cheaper then the one that you have got about the XBOX. The XBOX Mini Ninjas offer in 2,499 Rs as the same would be available for the PC as 499 Rs. only. So i think buying it for the PC is better then deal instead of playing on XBOX.

Hey there, I have searched about you query on internet and got the some of the listing of the price. So just check out the same and work with the same. I hope you will like it. On the Eidos international the game is available in the $39.00. And on the crispygamer.com you can get the same as the $29.00. So choose the same as you have liked.

Che ck out the gamespot.com which offers the game in near about the $19 only which i think is the best deal for the Mini Ninjas PC game. There are different price listing for the same and you will get he best on the same. So i will suggest you to go with the same that you are asking for. I hope you will like the same.