Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed 2 Save Game Fix and Downloads for PC

Assassin's Creed 2 Save Game Fix and Downloads for PC

So I have recently downloaded the Assassin's Creed 2 on my pc. It runs smooth on my config. I have a Asus P5Q board with 4 gb ddr2 ram of corsair with 800 mhz as well as HD 4870 graphic card for high end gaming. So, the recommended system requirement that I have is enough for this game hopefully. Here's the problem, I can launch the game fine and play it as well but I am unable to save it on my pc and therefore I have to play it again and again. I have checked for solutions already on many websites but nothing works. So hopefully if anyone can give some solution on how to fix Assassin's Creed 2 save game bug it would be great. It would be even better if somebody can upload the save game of Assassin's Creed 2 for pc here. Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Assassin's Creed 2 Save Game Fix and Downloads for PC

It is a bug that is encountered in the game and you cant do anything to save game in Assassin's Creed 2 I am afraid. The only workaround is an updated patch that will be soon released by Ubisoft for this game. I have even heard that save game of first Assassin's Creed game has any effect on the sequel or what? It is still questionable but alas lets hope that UBISOFT releases the Assassin's Creed 2 patch soon.

Actually, Assassin's Creed 2 PC Game requires constant internet connection to save game and load game from where you have last saved your game. So while playing this game if anyone loses internet connection, Assassin's Creed 2 will pause or it could even try to reconnect to the server. You can only resume the game once you are reconnected to the internet. By the way, have you registered and logged in to Ubisoft account in order to play this game?

Guess, to avoid piracy Ubisoft has closed down it servers where it saves game of Assassin's Creed 2. Ubisoft wants Business here it seems. Also, the guys who have bought this game originally are not able to play it and due to which they are totally irated and cursing Ubisoft for their so called Drm security which resulted in total failure. Anyways, I was able to get this save game from some site which I am uploding here. You can download Assassin's Creed 2 Save Game from below attachment and check whether it works or not, I havent tested it yet.
    Attached Files Attached Files

wait.i still cant find any answer on how to save a cr@cked game.i know dis sounds stupid,but other than loading saved game file,is there anything i can do to save my game progress?

hi, i'm an italian player, i've bought since a week assassin's creed 2 but the game do not work correctly , when I start to play the game work but, on the first load I see a wite screen whit some sound effect in background and nothing appen...I tried anithing (the savegame posted overthere work!) so could someone start a new game, save and post here the savegame? (the savegame are in C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage\...) please help me

Quote Originally Posted by djlory3000 View Post
    obviusly you shold save after the first load thank you again!!!!!
    Usually you have to remove or delete all the saved files from C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage\somerandomnumbersandletters and from here delete all saved files and copy the save file provided above in the attachment. You can also avoid white screen in Assassin's Creed 2 by going through some discussions made in this topic: Animus Bug in Assassins Creed 2 solution

If anyone has bought the game originally then they are def. able to play the game without any issues, but if not then you get stuck while accepting any missions. Even after getting the full 100 % completed save game of this game I dont think anyone can play it. So lets get on by playing some other game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-X View Post
    Guess, to avoid piracy Ubisoft has closed down it servers where it saves game of Assassin's Creed 2. Ubisoft wants Business here it seems. Also, the guys who have bought this game originally are not able to play it and due to which they are totally irated and cursing Ubisoft for their so called Drm security which resulted in total failure. Anyways, I was able to get this save game from some site which I am uploding here. You can download Assassin's Creed 2 Save Game from below attachment and check whether it works or not, I havent tested it yet.
    This save file does not work... you can't solwe any mission... i'we got this save file and it doesn't work...

download the offline server emulator and download the latest values.db file and copy and paste that values.db files in the server emulator folder and click server to launch it and then launch assassins creed 2 game, link is here - values.db files to play all missions in Assassins Creed 2 without white screen

Quote Originally Posted by sweeneytodd94 View Post
    These save files do work, although its not a completed game.
    i download the save game but i won't work
    where should i copy this files to make them work?
    this address didn't wok
    C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage\dXNlcm5hbWU=\4
    where else?

Anyone have sequence 11 (or nearby) save game file ( or maybe 10 or 12, i remember i was collecting 30 codex page and i am going to search 'the staff' at Rome) or before this sequence? i lost mine due power failure at my house when starting the game at Roma. it tottally ruin my day ... please share. thanks..
    Last edited by awenawen; 26-04-2010 at 10:15 PM.

Hello Memory 7: Cheats Never Prosper mission (defeat every openest while fighting in the ring i defeat 2 fighters but the third one dose not coming in the ring....... and i cannot hit him ............it look like some kind of error there r the save games and also i cannot obtained the last stone mean assassin at the catacombs when i collect the last 6 stone i there is window on the ground when he jump the screen became with ........????????

Please dont look for save games this files is the perfect solution for all the error in the games just download it and paste it in the (DRM-AC2-OFFLINE) folder and your game should work perfectly...enjoy

any body have these two files jabberwocky.txt and pitoni.txt these r crack files for(battle field 2 bad company pc??????????please share these files with me if some have???///

Yes but i have an legal game i bey it ....... i do have crack files but those tow text files r missing........some buddy suggest me that you should move these tow files inside the game folder and im talking about text files not crack files??????

I am uploading the last values.db file for Assassin's Creed 2 game that comrpises with all missions and sub missions (some may not be done partially). Download it from the attachment below, just replace the existing values.db file with this new one and launch and play the game without any bug issues or so.

I think that you havent read the rules of the forums. Talks made on Cracks and Hacks will not be tolerated on this forum and which may even result in either banning your id. So I suggest you better discuss your querrie on some other to solve your issue.

If you have bought the retail version or legal version then I dont understand why you are not able to install the game? If there is a missing file from either of the game dvd/cd then take it to the shop where you bought it and replace it. The shopkeeper will surely have to replace it. And I would also suggest you to create your own topic rather than hijacking other topic.

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast