Thread: Unable to connect Call of Duty: Advance Warfare to Xbox Live

Unable to connect Call of Duty: Advance Warfare to Xbox Live

I am trying to connect Call of Duty: Advance Warfare to Xbox Live through Xbox and it keeps on failing. I am not able to figure out why it is unable to establish the connection. I had tried a lot here to make it work but it keeps on failing. It is so annoying. I do not want to re-install the game back as I am going to loose everything. I am talking about the progress of the game. I want some help here to make it work. I am trying to reconnect again and again and still it fails to work. What can be the reason behind the same.

Re: Unable to connect Call of Duty: Advance Warfare to Xbox Live

There are certain basic things you have to see to fix the issue. And I am quiet sure that will be enough to fix the same. Here first you have to reboot your router or modem. Just do that and then test back. Sometime the ping breaks in between. You wont be getting a constant response. That simply means problem with network connectivity. Restarting router resolve the issue, but if there is heavy request timeout in the ping response then you have to contact your ISP for fixing the issue. Try connecting your console to internet through lan cable.

Re: Unable to connect Call of Duty: Advance Warfare to Xbox Live

I got that issue on Xbox One and I have a small fix for the same. This resolved the issue. Here you have to first find out what thing in your console is causing the problem. And then it will be lot more easier to fix the same. For that you have to first turn on your Xbox. Do not insert any disc. Just go on Xbox Home. In that look for Settings and select Network. At the right side you can see Test network connection. Just select and see what output you are getting. You will get a error message at the end, post that here.