Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed 2 Save Game Fix and Downloads for PC

Re: Assassin's Creed 2 Save Game Fix and Downloads for PC

Use following steps to install that file.
    1.First go to the following location:
    C:/ Program Files/ Ubisoft/ Ubisoft Game Launcher/ storage/ dG9taXRyZWJh /4
    2.Now delete all save files.
    3.Now copy/past new save files.
    4.Now start AssassinsCreedIIGame.exe
    5. When asked for Serial just click on Play/Ok

ThumbsUp

Thanks Killer Valuse files Works

If anyone want sequence 9 take this file From Attached file,
    how to use save file?
    1.first make backup of your save
    C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage\bWFya29zbGF2\4

2.then delete all save file from

3.Then extract this rar file to

4.Run and Play Game!

This file contain unlimited money,And All Things Buy!!

Hey I need assassins creed 2 saved game in the Venice area. Can any 1 give me that saved game or any closer to that.

I done use emulator and I dont know what crack you are using, but I am using Skidrow crack. And if you are using the same crack, then dont bother clicking th elauncher, instead go to the game folder and double click on the assassins creed.exe

here is offline server offline emulator
    Attached Files Attached Files

My server.exe file in the emulator is not working after i formated my pc.. does it need any supporting software ???!! pls help me out.. i tried redistributable C++, still it's not working .

when i click on the ubisoftGameLauncher, i get an error msg saying... Entry Point Not Found.

i have downloaded skidrow also... when i click on the launcher i get an error msg saying "Server.exe not found", i tried to start d server manually ,it won't work

Quote Originally Posted by bilal akhter View Post
    To saq khan afridi. I am also from same city and have the same problem if you have solved yours plz do me a favour and help me with that i,ll be greatfull
    Download the latest offline emulator from above post and copy it in your Assassin's Creed 2 offline server emulator. Afterwards launch the game and check whether you are able to pass the city where you are stucked or not. Usually, Ubisoft has created a DRM protection at every level that you want to play and pass, so it requires a constant internet connection to trigger the upcoming levels.

Well, I have finished this game long time back and therefore removed it from my pc. In any case I would suggest you to download the save game for Assassin's Creed 2 from sequence 8 from here and start playing from their. Usually sequence 13 of Assassin's Creed 2 is an extra downloadable content from Ubisoft so it is hard to find its save game anywhere.

I think change of plans in assassin's creed 2 relates in sequence 3 if I am not wrong. If it is so then you can download assassin's creed 2 sequence 3 save game file from here. Normally, you will see yourself at the start of the mission in Sequence 3 and then can reach in its submission that is called change of plans. Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by awenawen View Post
    Anyone have sequence 11 (or nearby) save game file ( or maybe 10 or 12, i remember i was collecting 30 codex page and i am going to search 'the staff' at Rome) or before this sequence? i lost mine due power failure at my house when starting the game at Roma. it tottally ruin my day ... please share. thanks..
    Hi man ,

here is sequence 12 savegame.

enjoy it.
    Last edited by Saket; 16-06-2010 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Warning: External link not allowed

I am also looking for a similar save game file. First my game was crashing and there was graphic bug. Means the towers where not clear and also there was some glitches in the game which was fixed by a patch I found on internet. Second thing I got a save game file from Torrent but that is waste and it does not work. There is no file yet loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by kkj_1111 View Post
    plz gimme da save file for sequence 14...ne 1?? thanx in advance...
    Well, sequence 14 in assassin's creed 2 is an extra downloadable content from Ubisoft and therefore, I think that you dont need the save game for it and can start the mission from the begining, you can also get it from the temp files. I can provide you complete mission save game, download it from here.

Quote Originally Posted by miansaheb View Post
    plzz help me sadiq khan u say put values in ur DRM AC2 and ur game runs perfectly but it does`nt work.....!in temple the botton of door is invisible n also there r two menz is cming in the ring....!what can i do?
    It seems to be a bug in the game or missing values. Hence donwload the latest values.db file from here for assassins creed 2. It contains all values, even submission fully activated. If by chance, you encounter any problems then try to restart missions again, it will be fixed.

i dont have a file named
    C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage\dXNlcm5hbWU=\4
    on my pc im using win 7 the ubi folder is in the prog files 86 folder but the storage and the other folders are not present in it
    what should i do?/

If you have installed Assassin's creed 2 in C: drive and this same drive is your Windows drive as well, then go to the location to find out its save game @ C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games\

Usually, on my pc the location for save game of Assassin's Creed 2 was @ C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage\some random characters\4 , but it seems that it differs from pc to pc.

Well, I think there isnt any save game available anywhere on the net for sequence 12 or 13, so you will either have to start from some previous sequence or so, you can download the sequence 8 from here and start playing the game from their.

For that you have to check out on the Google which produces lost of link regarding the Assassin's Creed 2 Save Game on the various level. All you have to do is to Google for same keyword and you will get lost of torrent related to the download of the same. I can not pass you the link because of the security policy.

I guess mo7dsa3ed has posted link of some external site and hence moderators had removed or deleted the same because it is not allowed here as per the Forums Rules and Regulations. I'll try to find it out and attach the save game file as soon as possible. But anyways, you can try to search it on google with the phrase "Assassin's Creed 2 Save Game". Hope you will get before me.

Quote Originally Posted by junfay View Post
    wait.i still cant find any answer on how to save a cr@cked game.i know dis sounds stupid,but other than loading saved game file,is there anything i can do to save my game progress?
    Yes, you can save or load games that are cracked. I haven't tried it ever but while googling i found that it is possible. Not describing it in words is little harder than watching it. SO you can see the tutorial in this Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kboWpCnrvtk . Check it out and reply the result .

Save for Sequence 2? My game crashed while saving and corrupted the save file, I'll back up for now on. I hate restarting games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottrya13 View Post
    Save for Sequence 2? My game crashed while saving and corrupted the save file, I'll back up for now on. I hate restarting games.
    Assassin's Creed 2 sequence 2 save game is not necessarily required to be uploaded and can be played again. However, if you still want it badly then do a google search for "Assassin's Creed 2 sequence 2 save game download" and you will get tons of results. Hope that helps.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast