Thread: CPU usage is 100% when King Arthur loads

CPU usage is 100% when King Arthur loads

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate operating system with 2 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. I have installed this game called King Arthur recently in my system. The problem is that the CPU usage is 100% when King Arthur loads. I am not aware why the system is using so much of resources. If anyone has any idea about the problem that is taking place, kindly help me with the solutions.

Re: CPU usage is 100% when King Arthur loads

The CPU usage is 100% when King Arthur loads is not the problem of the game, but the operating system. Windows 7 utilizes a great amount of graphics of the system and makes the game lag in the system. You will have to stop all the built-in gadgets that are running in the system. Also, you have to switch to the normal Aero theme from the graphical theme. This will make the system to use less amount of resources.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Hello there, because of the problems like CPU usage is 100% when King Arthur loads, it is advised that the users must not upgrade or install Windows 7 operating system. There are also many incompatibility issues with many applications and programs in Windows 7. Also, Windows 7 is very costly. It is better to use Windows Vista, since it has almost the same features as Windows 7.

I guess that you must have upgraded the operating system from a previous one to Windows 7. This may be the reason why CPU usage is 100% when King Arthur loads. The users who have upgraded the operating system are seen to encounter such problems. To solve such issues with Windows 7, I suggest you to do a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system. This will solve the problem.

There must be some malware or some other infection in your computer, that is utilizing the resources of the system. This is why the CPU usage is 100% when King Arthur loads. It is possibly a worm, since they take over all the free resources that are available in the system. So, I suggest you to install a well updated antivirus and run a full system scan and remove all the infections that are detected.

It is sure that some infection is utilizing the system resources because of which CPU usage is 100% when King Arthur loads. I suggest you to install Spyware Doctor in your computer, since this is an anti-spyware and it will be able to stay in the background of the system and check for all the applications and programs that are causing the malicious activities that are going on within the system.