Thread: Combat Arms download

Combat Arms download

I am tried of playing CS ( counter strike ) and was looking for a game which is just like CS but with more different and added features like flags, deathmatch etc and can run in low config PC . After searching net for all day i found this game Combat Arms , it is what i wanted . but i cant find a download link of this game . can any one give me a combat arms download link i notice you it is a free game ,

Re: Combat Arms download

I am playing this game for almost 2 months and it is just like CS but have more in it like :

Elimination

Two teams fight to be the first to collectively reach a set number of kills.

One Man Army

Players fight one another for points. There are no teams.

Capture the Flag

Two teams fight to capture the other's flag. Teams are rewarded points by capturing the opponent team's flag, and whoever reaches a set number of captures first or has the highest number of captures after the time limit expires, wins the game.

Search & Destroy

One team plants a bomb in one of two locations. The opposing team has to prevent the bomb from being planted, or defuse the bomb if they fail to defend their base. Each player is only granted one life per round.

Spy Hunt

Players attempt to find five intel cases before any other player does. Every player starts out on the Mercenary team but compete to become spies. When an intel case is found and picked up, the player becomes a spy and fight against other spies and mercenaries. If a spy is killed, all his intel cases are dropped. When one person is in possession of all five intel cases, that player becomes the Super Spy, and the game enters Sudden Death Mode. Every other player must try to kill the Super Spy. The Super Spy can win by killing all other players, or uploading the intel by using a computer somewhere on the map. The Mercenaries can win by waiting for the time to expire or by killing the Super Spy.

Fireteam Mode

Players fight against NPCs and complete objectives while proceeding through the four stages of the map. After each segment, any player who died is automatically respawned to begin the next segment. There are three levels of difficulty: normal, hard, and extreme.

Snowball Fight

A special mode available during Christmas

There are more feature then the gameplay specially the Combat Arms Feature 'Nut Shot' instant kill i just love it .

You can download this from the official site : http://combatarms.nexon.net/Intro.aspx OR Here is a other optional link to help
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

i tried o download it off of combat arms but it says i need a video chip and windows like 9 plz help