Thread: Details on Call of Duty 6 game plot

Details on Call of Duty 6 game plot

I know that Call of Duty 6 is already a big hit world wide. But as my system was frequently crashing I had to wait a long time to get my hands on Call of Duty 6. Now that I have got my system to be stable I have bought the Call of Duty 6 and gaming in it on my desktop. I want the information on the game plot and entire story of Call of Duty 6.

Re: Details on Call of Duty 6 game plot

In the latest edition to the Call of Duty Series- Modern Warfare 2, for every four kills it initiates a replenishment supply which is dropped from the plane. In addition to fresh ammunition found here in a care package and a further random Killstreak-reward. With luck you can then summon an AC-130, which requires actually kills eleven o'clock. This powerful plane that took care with its gun in its predecessor for some impressive moments, circling over the battlefield, and it allows you to deal with three different calibers from the battlefield.

You are not allowed to use all Kill-streaks simultaneously. You need to check before the game to decide which three you take into battle. It does not matter if it wraps only strong or weak special attacks. Absolute beginners should not equal to the AC-130 and use the heavy attack helicopter. Use a good 512 MB video card to get the best of the graphics for COD- VI.

Modern Warfare 2- Afghanistan Map

The second map of Modern Warfare 2 takes place in Afghanistan. Maybe a little hint of a possible single-player mission? A plane has crashed and the two teams fight in the bunker systems, between bare rocks and the massive wreck. Anyone who moves across the flat sand, quickly becomes a target. Snipers can look forward if incautious beginners venturing into the death zone. Significantly, however intimate it was the third to the map.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the best multiplayer game

At first I was slightly disappointed. After the major breakthroughs of the first Modern Warfare this time is "only" the evolution of the multiplayer game existed on the program. By the standards of Infinity Ward actually too little. Nevertheless, the mix of meaningful innovations and the still-class backbone of the title will likely carry you back to the top of the multi-charts. Still against all odds the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is the best multiplayer game I have ever played.

Some special abilities, such as Stopping Power, and Sleight of Hand, celebrate their comeback, make new individualization for the diversification of your character. The attackers lay bombs to defuse the defenders. The front sways back and forth. If we succeed to bump a goal and time is running out, the team gets one last chance, and one minute extension.