Thread: An overview on Battlefield: Bad Company 2

An overview on Battlefield: Bad Company 2

I have recently upgraded my computer configuration. Earlier I had Windows XP Service Pack II which now I have replaced with Windows Seven. Also I have added an additional graphic card- Nvidia geforce 8800 gts 512MB. I have installed only the SIMS III video game as of now. But with the release of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on Windows platform I am thinking to install it as well. If anyone has purchased the newly released Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and played it then please share your opinions and overview of the game.

Re: An overview on Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Contrary to the usual linear structure we are to ship items to the technical part time exception to the front: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 looks fantastic on all platforms. No dazzling highlight, but still in very good area. The PC version of the console versions of the title is technically equal, even at maximum graphics settings a bit more crisp and pretty. Therefore, one should also have the appropriate hardware on the ground. Above all, the mighty jungle passages drag on the resources.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the Best

Indicative of the intense fighting is just the acoustic part of the game. Whether simple Beretta 92 FS, melee-oriented Remington 870 MCS or STRONG AEK-971 assault rifle along with a matching mortar - the range of ratchets can not only see but can hear especially well. For me this is the best game released in 2010 and even better then my previous favorite Mass Effect- 2.

Survival can only be for who warms up in sparsely furnished fireplaces, chasing explosive barrels into the air in order to make them warm, or seeking refuge in desolate houses. This would only be advisable to postpone the nap to the rear, finally, it goes without saying that not only we are reluctant to indulge the suicide in the cold. Dice created here superbly-oppressive atmosphere by putting us directly in a fierce snowstorm. The graphics are so good.

I would rate this game a 9/10. The artificial intelligence shows itself most of the time not always perfect, but invariably aggressive side. Sure, there are here and there, small dropouts which allow us to doubt the cognitive ability of our adversaries, but by large, locate the quality of the AI is still at the top. Cover and Barricading experiments be rigorously punished with heavy fire, enemy bullets protectively houses at lightning speed into a muscle of dust and dirt.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

The maps created thereby contribute not only handsome but also well thought out and logical way. Crucial Conflict vehicle are usually numerous on the cards: from small ATV quad bike through the stately M1A2 Abrams up to the most dangerous helicopter or stationary shield machine guns and anti-vehicle rocket launchers is everything here you could wish for a real action strategy game.