Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links



Need for speed underground 2 not working on Windows 7

Video Games


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #16  
Old 17-01-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8
Re: Need for speed underground 2 not working on Windows 7

I'm happy for you, but I don't have an Nvidia card, and I'm not getting one to play NFSU2 After ranting three times to check the compatibility site, I neglected to mention the fact that it's very 'beta'. I don't think MS care terribly much about it. How much effort would it take to ask at least the major pubs to send a compatibility report on all their games? As it is, you mostly get a '?'
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 18-01-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 67
Re: Need for speed underground 2 not working on Windows 7

Quote:
I'm happy for you, but I don't have an Nvidia card, and I'm not getting one to play NFSU2 After ranting three times to check the compatibility site, I neglected to mention the fact that it's very 'beta'. I don't think MS care terribly much about it. How much effort would it take to ask at least the major pubs to send a compatibility report on all their games? As it is, you mostly get a '?'
After looking into the matter I have also seen that you were correct in stating the things about the game. In addition to this; I do not think that the major pubs as you have asked for will be willing to give you the reports i.e. the Compatibility Report on all the Games. You will have to see for the same on your own. In addition to this if you want to play the game then I think on the basis of the System Requirements it will be nice if you can have the Graphic Card for you.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 19-01-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4
idea Re: Need for speed underground 2 not working on Windows 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigahurt View Post
I don't have an Nvidia card, and I'm not getting one to play NFSU2 After ranting three times to check the compatibility site, I neglected to mention the fact that it's very 'beta'. I don't think MS care terribly much about it. How much effort would it take to ask at least the major pubs to send a compatibility report on all their games? As it is, you mostly get a '?'
That's nice that you're still talking about the Microsoft Campatability website again, and that you personally like one NFS game over another, as you stated in a previous post, however, that is still no solution to get NFS:U2 actually working on Windows 7, which is the majority of the reason people are even reading this thread. I am almost sure they could care less about how Microsoft Compatability website is still in beta, or for that matter, what games you personally like that you think are better than THIS game, and which graphic cards you're not going to buy, et al. Just sayin.

For those wanting a possible solution, I suggest (again) to uninstall all remnants of the game, then try downloading the game demo first. Play the demo to make sure it runs. If it does, like it has on my Windows 7 64-bit machine, then install the game as normal, with no compatability setting used. The game should run flawlessly after that. You can always erase the demo at any time afterward without any problems. This is how I got the game to finally run, so hope this helps!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 23-09-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1
Re: Need for speed underground 2 not working on Windows 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underground2onWin7 View Post
For those wanting a possible solution, I suggest (again) to uninstall all remnants of the game, then try downloading the game demo first. Play the demo to make sure it runs. If it does, like it has on my Windows 7 64-bit machine, then install the game as normal, with no compatability setting used. The game should run flawlessly after that. You can always erase the demo at any time afterward without any problems. This is how I got the game to finally run, so hope this helps!
yeah i intalled the demo but i lost the booklet that has the code to install so does it work whit a keygenerator
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 24-09-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,440
Re: Need for speed underground 2 not working on Windows 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyRider View Post
yeah i intalled the demo but i lost the booklet that has the code to install so does it work whit a keygenerator
Key generators are nothing but fake software that provide serial keys for game, also there is a chance of getting virus infection with this kind of fake tools. This kind of software are illegal and hence, as per the rules of the forums we cant discuss much on this topic. And also, demo game's dont require any serial keys, demo games are given for free that can be played for one specific map or trial time only.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads for: "Need for speed underground 2 not working on Windows 7"
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to play Need for Speed Underground 2 on LAN dinesh_singh Video Games 12 07-07-2011 02:15 AM
Need For Speed Underground stopped working gotestra Video Games 2 03-01-2011 12:46 PM
How to Run Need for Speed Underground 2 in Windows 7 x64 Rheinelle Video Games 1 19-05-2010 11:47 PM
Need for Speed: Underground 2 Demo shahbaaz_vision Web News & Trends 77 31-10-2004 10:54 PM
Best car in need for speed underground abdulzis Video Games 28 18-10-2004 05:57 AM


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:02 PM.