Thread: Information on Fallen Earth online game

Information on Fallen Earth online game

Hi,
    I want to buy Fallen Earth game this time. I am going to play the same online with my friends on multiplayer mode. I need some tips and information on the game story and play mode. What is the game about. It normally looks a action adventure shooting games, but the same is really enjoyable online. What are the minimum system requirements for this game.

Re: Information on Fallen Earth online game

Fallen Earth is a game which is based on the real world map of Grand Canyon. More than 1000 square kilometer of the terrain area is you battle ground. The games is built to support the PhysX and Vivox inc in game voice support communication to give you a better co-ordination while playing. It is really a massive multiplayer game with full of adventure.

The game story starts with a disaster occurred in US. A types of virus infection affects the public which was discovered first in Asia. As the infection begins it spreads throughout the world. This gives rise to the nuclear battle among the world and destruction of human race. This nuclear conflict and the infection devastated the world. You act as a hero in the game to fulfill a critical mission.

In Fallen Earth, is the Shiva virus that was responsible for eliminating more than 99% of world population in the 2050s. The powers of the time have still felt compelled to add a small layer of atomic war over, just to be sure. Since then, a century has passed and the planet is still in chaos. Raiders, zombies and mutant monsters swarm in the vast region of the Grand Canyon, which are part of the game through an otherwise very well transcribed through the work of artists.

I will not say that the graphic is awesome in this game. Fallen Earth is not yet a technical achievement, there is much to say about the poor performance of its 3D engine (vegetation pop, pixelated shadows). But the success key for the game is its atmosphere, desolate plains dotted with cacti, aerial highways collapsed, villages made of metal, with odds and ends, old car, etc.

In the game the humans which are left are divided into six parts. These are the Enforcers - defenders of the order, the Techs - followers of science, the Lightbearers - advocating social life, the Vistas - disciples of nature, the Children of the Apocalypse - proponents of chaos and finally Travelers fiercely independent. These clans are organized on a wheel, so that each has two allies and three enemies. The game need atleast a 3GB ram to run smooth with a P4 types