Thread: EverQuest II Sentinels Fate gives a BSOD error

EverQuest II Sentinels Fate gives a BSOD error

I have been playing the EverQuest II game right from the beginning. Last month I had upgraded my computer system configuration which includes switching from Windows Vista to Windows 7, switching from AMD Phenom X2 to AMD Phenom X4. I am using the same 256 MB nVidia GeForce GS 8400 video card. But after I have installed the latest expansion the Sentinels Fate to the EverQuest II, but after that I ma getting a Black Screen of Death error. How to fix it?

Re: EverQuest II Sentinels Fate gives a BSOD error

For the BSOD error first try re-installing the EverQuest II Sentinels Fate game again. If that does not works install the game and use the last expansion which was working properly on your computer. If that works then your latest expansion file might be corrupted. Get it replaced. I had this issue with SIMS 3 expansion which used to also display a black screen error. Hope it works for you.

EverQuest II Sentinels Fate system requirements

The Black Screen Of Death error can also arise because of incompatibility in system requirements. Therefore, here is a list of the EverQuest 2: Sentinels Fate system requirements:
    • Processor: Intel 2.4 GHz or equivalent AMD Dual Core processor
    • O.S: Windows XP onwards.
    • Memory: Minimum of 3 GB.
    • Graphics: Minimum of 256 MB.
    • Hard disk space: 14 GB.
    • Direct X: 9

Reinstall Windows

If the game was working before installing Windows 7 then I suggest you to re-install Windows again. Probably because some of the required files are missing. After reinstalling if still the game doesnot works then try installing the game on some other computer. Hope this works for you well.

Re: EverQuest II Sentinels Fate gives a BSOD error

Better go on Nvidia site and get a new driver upgrade for Nvidia card. This happens many time when due to old drivers or incompatible driver the game gets crash in between. I will recommend you to first get a appropriate drivers and then try back again. Hopefully the driver update will solve the issue for you.

I have something else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JndGuK6ThqU ...BsOD i got. I used to play the game "Fate" by Wild Tangent. Every time about 2 months later i would get "Unmountable Boot Volume" BsOD. I just got a new computer and installed "Fate", thinking itwould be fine. 2 days later, same BsOD! I dicided to never play that game again.