Thread: Dark Void displays a blue screen and crashes

Dark Void displays a blue screen and crashes

My query is regarding the computer version of Dark Void. I have installed this game on my Windows 7 platform computer. There were no issues while installing the game. But the real problem started when i tried to play the game. When I click on the game logo the initial game screen is displayed and then I get a blue screen for a few seconds and eventually the game crashes and the computer re-boots on its own. Can anyone provide a solution to resolve this problem?

Re: Dark Void displays a blue screen and crashes

It seems that your computer might not be having the required system specifications for the game Dark Void. This may be the reason for the game to crash with a Blue Screen display error. So first of all you need to verify the System requirements for Dark Void on Windows operating system. You can view the system requirements of Dark Void at the following link Dark Void system requirements

Update Graphic card drivers

For me the Blue or Black Screen of Death is an error displayed when the installed game is not getting the required graphical support. In your case it can be that the graphic card drivers are not updated. So you need to go to the Device manager and update the graphic card drivers. After updating your graphic card drivers simply restart the machine and then try playing the game.

Reinstall the game

Have you tried re-installing the game? It can be that though the game did not display any error while installing it might have missed on some important files for running the game or it is also possible that the game files are either corrupted or have been unknowingly deleted. Thus to verify this I suggest you to re-install Dark Void game again on your computer.

Re: Dark Void displays a blue screen and crashes

Yes, I have tried to re-install the game a number of times. But this has not helped me at all. I have verified the system requirements and my computer is satisfying all of them as well. I even have tried to update the drivers for the video card. But even after all this the game is still displaying a Blue Screen and Crashes eventually.

Update Motherboad Drivers and check RAM

As the re-installation of the game as well as updating the graphic card drivers also did not worked, the reason can be that the graphic card is gone bad. But still before coming to any conclusion first update your motherboard drivers. If this also does not solvers the issue, then open the computer cabinet while the power supply is switched off. Carefully unplug the RAM and clean it slot and then plug it back in. Now try to restart your computer and play the game. Hopefully this should work for you.