Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Happy Tappy Car Racing Challenge game for iPod touch

Video Games

Old 03-03-2010

Happy Tappy Car Racing Challenge game for iPod touch

Hi there, I need several details of Happy Tappy Car Racing Challenge video game for iPod touch. Due to I donít have much information about this video game. So, I like to buy this video game for iPod touch, can anyone tell me the what are the selling price of this game and where this video game will be available. I need to know some features and details of Happy Tappy Car Racing Challenge game. Can anyone tell me some information about Happy Tappy Car Racing Challenge game, please?

Old 03-03-2010

re: Happy Tappy Car Racing Challenge game for iPod touch

The individual eight units having their mutual relation of support, and can create different strategies according to their disposition. You should have to generate the wonderful strategy according to situations in opposition to different AI on 50 stages to eliminate the enemy and to win. If you succeed on a stage you will be rewarded of it, and through its fund you can improve your won unit.
Old 03-03-2010

Once you have attack the object you will view the white circle picture on display, and that constantly recurring its size smaller and larger. This is associated to the defensive control and correctness rate, to that you can provide the enemy more damages during touching the smallest circle. Also, if attacking the enemy at the back or by side you can do it better.
Old 03-03-2010

The Gage bar and the treasure icon up in the display are showing through the resources consumed at the time you utilizing the particular technique of unit’s own. In common, when the unit uses the particular technique it will consume more than one treasure(here it is called orb.). Once Gage bar is crammed, it generates one orb. The Gage bar is refilled during it is attacked by oneself, unit dead or passed its turns in a short time.

The Greatest Sig Ever
Old 03-03-2010

During your growth this battle and demolish totally the entire enemy, you win. In case of healer, because they have no attack with no means of attack, it is shattered entirely even in spite of only hiller. With the compensation got with conquest you should promote your own unit, and be ready for the next battle.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,