Thread: Can Cursed Mountain be played in Windows 7

Can Cursed Mountain be played in Windows 7

As I have upgraded my operating system recently to Windows 7, i need to know that can Cursed Mountain be played in Windows 7. Many of my friends have said that this is an awesome game and hence, I am very curious to play the same. But, I have heard that Windows 7 is not supported by many of the games, softwares, applications and so on. What are the system requirements of Cursed Mountain? Please reply soon and thank you for all your help in advance.

Re: Can Cursed Mountain be played in Windows 7

Given below are the system requirements of Cursed Mountain:
    1. Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP or Windows Vista
    2. Processor: Intel Pentium IV at 3.2 GHz or better
    3. Video Card: 256 MB VRAM – nVidia GeForce 6800GT or ATI Radeon X1650 or above with support for Shader Model 3.0
    4. RAM: 1 GB (2 GB Recommended)
    5. Hard Disk: 8 GB of free
    6. Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    7. Direct X: 9.0c

So, looking at the system requirements, you can judge if Cursed Mountain can be played in Windows 7 or not.

Hello there, you will have to run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in your system after you have installed the game in your system with Windows 7. This will help you to know if you can play Cursed Mountain in Windows 7 or not. There are no options that you can use if this tool shows that the game is incompatible with the Windows 7 operating system.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

To use the incompatible applications and to play the games that are not supported in Windows 7, it is recommended that you keep another operating system like Windows XP installed in the system. I am sure that Cursed Mountain cannot be played in Windows 7. If you make the computer a dual boot system as said above, you will get rid of all the incompatibility issues that are being faced by the Windows 7 users.

Cursed Mountain cannot be played in Windows 7 and this is why I advise many of the users that they should not install or upgrade to Windows 7. You must have noticed till now that Windows 7 has almost the same features as Windows Vista. So, in short, it is better to use the Windows Vista operating system, than Windows 7 as it also has no incompatibilities with any applications and softwares.

I guess that Cursed Mountain can be played in Windows 7. The problems with the softwares, applications and games are seen with the users who upgrade their system from the older version. This means that the users who have done a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system will not have any incompatibility issues as such. So, there will not be any problems if you have not upgraded to Windows 7, which means that you have done a clean install.