Thread: Need cheats related to this A2 Racer II game

Need cheats related to this A2 Racer II game

I need the cheats and tips related to this A2 Racer II game. Actually I have downloaded this game but the thing is that I do not have much information related to this game so I need the details related to this game mostly I need the cheat related to this game which can be helpful while playing this game. Thank in advance for all the related replies.

Re: Need cheats related to this A2 Racer II game

This A2 Racer II game is the second game in the series of 3 dimensional high-speed racing games, arcade car racing games situated on practical roadways as of around the world. Interlace through traffic, problem power ups for fuel, money and extension of time, and outrace both the antagonism and who can forget about the cops.

Tips and cheats of this A2 Racer II game

I will like to mention some codes which will help you to play this game easily. While entering your name enter the name of player as Copland because of this you can drive a Cop car. Next press ctrl + space + m in the menu this will give you 700000 when you enter the Garage. And the last tip press crtl + space + i during the game this will give you the power of invincibility

Re: Need cheats related to this A2 Racer II game

While playing this game you can edit the price and parts of the car but while doing that you have to consider some points that is while editing the car part you are editing the game file, so I will suggest you to create the backup of the file before editing the file. You can use the text editor such as notepad for editing "garage.ini" which is present in the game directory.

System requirement for this A2 Racer II game

System requirement for this game is mention below
    1. The Operating System required for playing this game is Windows 98 SE, window 2000 SP4, windows XP SP2.
    2. The processor for playing this game is Pentium III 600 Megahertz or the latest version
    3. 256 Megabytes of random access memory is also required
    4. 16 Megabytes of Video Card is required with latest driver