Thread: Need information on Absolute Zero game.

Need information on Absolute Zero game.

I am planning to buy this Absolute Zero game but before that I want to more detail related to this game. I have heard that this game is an interesting game. I want to know the cheat code related to this game if there are any and as much as possible details related to this Absolute Zero game. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: Need information on Absolute Zero game.

Absolute Zero is up till now another missed chance for Domark: a game so as to offers an ground-breaking foundation that is so energizing that it makes meager game play all the more deplorable. According to me The starfighter kind has been around while Star Raiders debuted on top of the Atari 800, and a small number of important improvements encompass been made since.

According to me the similar basic game plan is retread frequently, and still high outline titles like Wing Commander IV offer small more in the method of game play than their predecessors. Absolute Zero, Domark seems target on taking a totally unusual approach to the kind. The difficulty is that at the same time as Absolute Zero's design plan are only one of its kind; the game edge is weakly executed.

If you ask me the story is well-conceived and brand new, following the lives of 24th century humans who encompass lastly mastered cold fusion, and buzz in the region of the solar system like eventful bees. A great deal of the action centers on Europa, an ice-covered Jovian moon so as to provide fuel for the use of human combination engines.

Cheats of Absolute Zero game.

I will like to mention cheats related to this game may be these cheat will be helpful to all the player which like to play this game. For opening all the level player have to set the system date previous to the 1995 November. After that launch the game and then type the magazine review. This will enable the cheat mode. Be careful about one thing that it is case sensitive. Hope you will enjoy this game playing this game with the help of this cheat.